Derrick Rose or Allen Iverson

I just want Niketalk opinion who is the better player. I aint talking about the Washed up Iverson. Talking about Prime Iverson. MVP, NBA finals apperance Iverson .

Just what Niketalk opinion who better NBA player.

What's A/B thread?

With out a doubt, D.ROSE. The thing that separates DROSE and AI is that DROSE has actually worked hard. His work ethich is not questioned. You don't see that w/ AI. With AI, it was a pity-pleas of excuses for his demise. He blamed the coaches, he blamed everyone, and he blamed it on anything but a 'lack' of "PRACTICE". He felt like things were given to him, and that he was against some illuminati.

AI is now washed up because of this.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

What's A/B thread?

With out a doubt, D.ROSE. The thing that separates DROSE and AI is that DROSE has actually worked hard. His work ethich is not questioned. You don't see that w/ AI. With AI, it was a pity-pleas of excuses for his demise. He blamed the coaches, he blamed everyone, and he blamed it on anything but a 'lack' of "PRACTICE". He felt like things were given to him, and that he was against some illuminati.

AI is now washed up because of this.

lol.

Dont think it's fair to D.Rose to compare him to a LEGEND already but if we must I'm taking AI and I'm a big D.Rose fan but Allen was a MONSTER in his prime and is prolly only 5'10

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Dont think it's fair to D.Rose to compare him to a LEGEND already but if we must I'm taking AI and I'm a big D.Rose fan but Allen was a MONSTER in his prime and is prolly only 5'10

You was doing good until you said Legend? Legend Huh What?

Back
Top Bottom