Derrick Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by stanushinobli

Derrick Rose officially signed with Adidas!

Sorry but I need a source. Plus you ain't too credible since this is your first post. Or I'm just in denial
tired.gif

poster 138 posted a link...so you were in a lil denial...

the new b easy (bryce mcneal) is gonna be good...does aair still post here? i havent seen him at gbw...

regardless, go blue

Hopefully UNDRCRWN will actually be allowed to release those to the public. I need to ping them about this. I'm also waiting for some more details on theRose-adidas relationship and I'll try to remember to drop by this post if I hear anything else.

It's all about the money...Adidas must have needed another future big name and came through

why yall getting hyped up about what someone who you have no affiliation with decides to do about his shoe choices? tmac is just as entertaining in adidas asin nike, i'm sure. and kobe is just as entertaining in nikes as in adidas.

Originally Posted by therealestwun

The problem with Adidas is they can't design and market.

This statement is suspect at best. They can't market? If Gil doesn't sit out basically the whole season with a knee injury, they would've hadquite a marketing push built around all those editions. As for design, I actually think the TS Pro Model is a nice shoe. As for marketing, I think adidas'bread-and-butter is with teams, and they really push that concept well.

Originally Posted by therealestwun

The problem with Adidas is they can't design and market.

agree. They rely on the 3 stripe deal too much, but the Stan Smith line is good. and i don't see a Rose sig shoe selling
grin.gif

didnt kno he could dunk like that,Rose really gets up there....Anyone feel he may be included in the Slam Dunk tournament in a few years???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom