Describe your life in a perfect world

Hypothetical thread is hypothetical? Do we hate them? If so, I didnt get that memo.
Anywho:

Me:

First successful African-American driver in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series history
Downtown loft in Manhattan
A wife and at least 2 healthy kids
Having my "Follow Your Dreams" foundation up and running and successful
2 Ferrari 458 Italias sitting in my garage

Edit:
Being happy, healthy, depression free and debt free

Soon, very soon
pimp.gif

id have henzo yell out adlibs in my everyday life.

and wake up next to the person below me every day.
wink.gif

I just want to do something meaningful in my life.  I don't care where I go, what I do, who I meet.  I just want to die knowing that I'll be remembered for something nice.  If I can make that happen, I lived the perfect life.  

be a BJJ black belt
pimp.gif
like i do now with all my friends (theyd be rich too and we'd still hang out)
not have to worry about money
not sure where id want to live. id have to see..
good family

and just be happy

Honestly, realistic outcomes would make my life perfect:
-Beautiful Wife: Just perfect for me inside and out. Think Jordin Sparks.

-Great Career: I want to work for a university. Either as a professor or administrator.

-Great Credit: Power to buy a house and car(s).

-Side businesses up an running: Restaurant, Sports multimedia group, etc...nothing large but something cool.

-Two great kids: Enough said.

-House with everything I want in it, Especially a MAN-CAVE.

-5 cars: Personal Daily, Personal weekend, Wife's personal daily and weekend cars and family SUV.

Spend the next 3 years in college but without the homework or tests. Then get a job I love that makes mad money and a beautiful wife

Find a job that I enjoy.
Find a white girl, who's a brunette with green eyes, has great taste in movies and music, and is overall in tune with pop culture.
Live in the East Village section of Manhattan.

Travel to different places around the world in my 20s.

Go to Coachella a few times in the next several years.

Wait until I'm at least 30 to become a father.

See my grandparents live long enough to see me as a father.

Nothing farfetched; just desirable, yet attainable things I'm aiming for in life. 
smile.gif

Being the greatest boxer to have ever lived.

Surpassing the likes of: Marvin Hagler, Ali, Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, etc.
It wouldn't even be for the money, just knowing that my name would be amongst those boxers would make me eternally happy.

Seriously.

It may sound like a weird thing, most people would put lots of money, great wife n kids, etc. but I've dreamt about becoming a great professional boxer since I was a little kid.

And that would be my perfect world.

I'd be infallible, omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I would discover a room temperature superconductor and live in Seattle on a lake

If you like rain and gloomy looking sky for most of the year and like 3 months of sunshine weather I'd recommend living here
grin.gif

For me
let me get another growth spurt and grow another 6 inches (i havent had a growth spurt since 8th grade)
eat anything I want and not get fat with like my ideal body
peace
well off
Cassie or Nicole Scherzinger

holding 2 ufc championship titles in two different weight classes and retire with an undefeated record. I'm actually going to attempy to make this dream into a reality

Back
Top Bottom