[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Passing: 9[/font]
[/td] [td]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Potential: 10[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ball Handling: 7[/font]
[/td] [td]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Intangibles: 7[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table][h2][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Overall: 96[/font][/h2][table][tr][td]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NBA Comparison: Michael Jordan[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Strengths: Special player. Extremly gifted athlete. Great ball handler. Very advanced shooter and scorer for his age. A showstopper. Can play the 1 or 2. Won the McDonald's High School dunk contest. Super character. As NBA ready as any HS player in his class.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weaknesses: Tries to do too much at times. Learning how to be a consumate team player, something his idol Kobe still must learn himself. Gets criticized for being too fancy, still has alot of basketball to learn.[/font]
[/td] [td]

deshawndonk.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stats:[/font]
Code:
                               G    FG%   FT%   3P%   BPG   SPG   RPG  APG  PPG96-97 Washington Union (H.S.)  --   ---   ---   ---   ---   3.0    5.0  7.0 18.097-98 Washington Union (H.S.)  --   ---   ---   ---   ---   3.0   12.0  6.0 18.098-99 Washington Union (H.S.)  32  .480  .830  .---   2.0   3.0    7.5  5.5 22.5 99-00 Washington Union (H.S.)  --   n/a   n/a  .---   ---   ---   10.6  6.7 23.9Totals for 4 years             --  .---  .---  .---   ---   ---    8.8  6.3 21.6

yeah, its is a running joke on here.
laugh.gif

NBA Draft.net itself is a joke... since you brought it up i'm gonna find some of the other good ones.

i think they had Dwight Howard's NBA comparison as Kwame Brown
roll.gif
roll.gif

The MJ comparison is a bit OD but Im sure he can still ball any Nters up and then walk away with a swagger. I saw him once at a highschool bball game. Dude wasa human highlight. I guess money had the best of him because he was a real gifted athlete.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

The MJ comparison is a bit OD but Im sure he can still ball any Nters up and then walk away with a swagger. I saw him once at a highschool bball game. Dude was a human highlight. I guess money had the best of him because he was a real gifted athlete.
Aint nobody doubting that one homie. I'm sure he'd put buckets on every single NT'er (with the exception of J. Childress)
laugh.gif

That's not the point OP was trying to make. Compared to MJ?!? Blasphemy, son.

Originally Posted by mEasy15

The MJ comparison is a bit OD but Im sure he can still ball any Nters up and then walk away with a swagger. I saw him once at a highschool bball game. Dude was a human highlight. I guess money had the best of him because he was a real gifted athlete.
Aint nobody doubting that one homie. I'm sure he'd put buckets on every single NT'er (with the exception of J. Childress)
laugh.gif

I did say they were O.D on the comparison but that comparison is base on player position and his style of play. And J.Childress is not on NT
happy.gif

The MJ comparison is a bit OD but Im sure he can still ball any Nters up.
Why would you think that comparing his basketball skills to those of NT would somehow be a valid argument in this discussion?

yeah this def been a running joke o NT but my dude def is putting in work the last few years. Always liked his game.

Originally Posted by mEasy15

laugh.gif

roll.gif
We should ban comments like his man. Of course he would give it toany of us

Originally Posted by Love VIII First Sight

Ben Gordon was compared to Joe Dumars

laugh.gif
I remember how quickly the Ben "Jordan" nickname died.

Back
Top Bottom