DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: JORDAN XIX!!!

the use of photoshop on Arch's design is simply amazing... beautiful job, beautiful shoe!
-----------------------
Sonunox34
-----------------------

Damn these designs is crazy. but i know one thing i wont be gettin the XIX's if they loook like any of these. Nike need to go bacc to OG styles, no shrouds jus laces. but yall got some skills for real
TerKeZy

:D
happy.gif
Good stuff eskei

Hey guys, sorry for the late entry, I"m just now seeing the post. Be gentle, this is my first attempt at prisma marker work. I usually go from pencil sketch to photoshop. Here's my offering:

xix2.jpg

xix1.jpg

26247380.jpg

The Checkered part of the shoe (Halftone effect in photoshop) is a full body carbon fiber chasis with integrated zoom air for supreme cushioning. The patent snakeskin is made out of next generation breathable foamposite technology which is will not crack or scuff (we know the pain we feel when this happens to our patent leather). I can't think of anything else thats sounds really scientfic! This shoe was originally a foamposite tyoe shoe i came up with. Also the "lacecover" which is really not noticible closes with a clasps (where the Jumpman logo is at). This was a COmbination of illustrator and photoshop.

props to neimai for designing the best xix by far! i mean, everyone else's was okay, but none of them have that timeless, classic look to them. they all look like theyd be hot for one-two months, then end up at the outlets. but neimai-- id pick those up in a second. theyre simple and sweet!!!

Not only amI not feeling neimai's design, (nice PS job, tho) I also question the use of carbon fiber throughout the entire upper... that would kind of make them umwearable... and the lace cover going all the way to the ankle looks kinda odd.

carthadontosaurus, Are you talking about Neimaj's design or mine? If you are talking about my design than the whole use of Carbon might not work but it would be sort of like a foot cast but a very flexible one (like foamposite). I really don't like the idea of another lace lock for the jordan shoe originally this design was for a foamposite shoe so the lacelock was originally a spot where the ankle would rest. Peace!

Zoomflight, I really appreciate your comments. I'm happy to see that my intentions are conveyed in my work. I wanted to keep with the design language of the Jordan lineage, while creating something totally different. I really didn"t spend alot of time with these, I rushed it when I saw the post. I'll be posting my Kobe and Lebron interpretations soon.

These designs are hot! Lots of pairs I'd cop, but hopefully the XIX will be something that blows everything before it away... Really though, great job on the designs! :wow:
eek.gif

I don't know why my pics aren't showing, they show on some computers and others' not. Archeever posted them for me on the "Desigener's roll call part2" I think it's on page 4 or 5 now. Check em out.

if you can't beat em'. join' em'. here's a photoshop rendering if my shoes. I have like 20 different colourways. i don't know why i'm not showing em' all. ahh well, you guys get the idea.

hope it shows.

z3n

2831573.jpg

Znth, those are sick!!!!! Love em'!!!
Hey, if I sent you my pics would you post em for me. Mine don't seen to show on everyone's computer.

yo, thanks for all the compliments. i wish i had the pics out sooner when this post was a bit hotter. ahh well.

shuguru: i'll holla soon

nai: dood, jus go to villagephotos.com. thas where i went for this post, and it's free and pretty simple. I can see your pics though. never had a problem... dunno.

z3n

Back
Top Bottom