DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: JORDAN XIX!!!

VD: dood, good to see ur stuff * i'm going to start to work on mine now* . the first thing i thought when i saw ur shoes were one of the team jordans ( cause the front and back midsole is seperated by that piece of black fabric), and the toe kinda reminds me of the 13s cause of the texture. i like the strap system at the forfoot area.
like most of ur renderings, i like how u pay attention to materials, and it's evident in your sketches,of all the different areas and the differnt textures. and the heel is tight too. how it all comes together and runs down the heel.

the newer 19s are tight too,kinda hard to see. but the simpleness about them deff. looks like something form the jordan line.

i guess lesse what i can do now and see if i can meet the bar that this post has set

^^^ Thanks guys. I'm not really sure why I posted that second rendering. It is a scan of a 3x5 pencil sketch (which is why it looks horrible and grainy) The sketch is really tight in real life, but crappy as hell on the expanded scan.I will redraw it and post it tomorrow so it is more visible. I'll try to add more views if I have time. Can't wait to see some other renderings!!

HHHmmmm mine should be up anyday now.....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

This is mine.... i did it in about 35 mins.

I dont have a scanner and i dont have photoshop or a program like it. So i had to take a pic of it with my digi-cam. If anyone could make it look more presentable for me, i have the original on my computer.

Anyway, hear.

24772630.jpg

The front toe area is supposed to be patent leather, but like i said i have nothin to make it look better, not even markers.

What ya think?
<------ That me.

Archreever....if Nike snopps as much as we think they do....you should really get a call from them...those renderings kick so much ***...they are seriously really nice...and really could be a AJ shoe...wow...and all the other rederings have been really good also and have showed serious potential.....kudos to all...
[/b]​

^ Rhino 3d. Cool program. Took me a long booty time to learn. But much sweeter than my crappy polygonal Milkshape 3d modeller.

The damn lace cover is taking me extra long time to model.

:lol:
laugh.gif
I was just playin with those other renderings... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
.... here's my submission. I will try to get some other views if I have time. I was going to throw some blue in like Arch, but then I realized, if they're gonna call the whole colorway "jet black",....it's probably "jet black." The shroud fastens on the medial side, not the heel. The laces are pre-threaded into slick eyelets that react on demand. It is tightened by a toggle at the top of the foot. All this surrounding an integrated neoprene sockliner.There is a double stacked zoom in the heel and zoom forefoot. Also, a cushy polymer pad was added to the external of the heel for added cush upon landing. The Misoles are connected and molded around a carbon fiber spring plate. The jumpman is 3d and chrome-molded into the external translucent tpu heel counter. I wanted these to look agressive and intimidating, yet sleek. It was tough to avoid resemblance to the XVI or XI with the clues.I used photoshop to add textures and text. enjoy. The XIX.
1xixntfinal.jpg

Much, much sweeter vocal. Im loving the textures that you put on these jordans. One of the best with the hand drawn mesh. Im likink the effect on the heel counter too. Looks like I can touch them. Very nice. I love the detailing very much. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing more views of it.

Thanks guys. Here's one with a snakeskin-like shroud.
Arch: I'll try to get more views up in the next few days.
1xixforntfinalreticul.jpg

I finally finished me 3d model. Here is a side view that was then touched up in Photoshop. You can make comparisons to the Jordan rendering too.

Also whoever modelled Kuerbis' XVIII in 3d, I can understand why he or she didn't model the lace cover. It took me a long time for just that part.

3d model
jordanxix3d.jpg

2d rendering
jordanxixroyal.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if the XIX's looked similar to these sketches.

Member since July 2001 as​

I must say great job you guys,
those really look sick,
if they look close to what you guys are doing, it might actually be a new jordan i want, how weird
I WEAR MY SHOES

Nor*Cal Pride + LA Love

im sorry but if these pics
were the real 19s i whould be sad.

im think there gonna put clear bottom.
that whould look fresh.
all other patent leater jordans had clear bottom.

i think the 19s are gonna be a lot better than
the 17s and 18s week butts.
Aiiight Chill....

Clear soles aren't bad when they stay clear. I wouldn't mind translucent blue soles. Those would look nice like the original carolina xi's.

But my shoe can have clear soles too :frown:
frown.gif

jordanxix3dclear.jpg

NICEEEEEEE vocaldigital. those are fire! to me it looks like a cross between the 11(obviously), 17, and one of the JB shoes that came out like last may that had the same type of drawstring lace (can't remember their name). anyways, if the shoes look even close to that i will be definitely purchasing. thanks for the good work, it helps everyone out a lot! :smokin
smokin.gif

"Yo...Ridin' in nightime, I'm high got on my Flight suit, hood with the Nike sign, dark colors on, pull up the block my brothas on, I hug em' and we blow trees, scopin' for PO-lice, guns on our hip, fiends want a fix, stumble and trip." Nas

VD: dood, ur jus rippn' it up with the textures dood!! the sketches are money, but with the textures and the attention to detail, your work just looks better and better

arch: aghhhhhhhh.... dood, thas mad intense, i guess some of us can sketch it, but only you can 3D render it!! thas intense, I only KINDA know SolidWorks, but i have no idea how to use Rhino. It looks freakn' good man. i can't belive u finished it.
what ever happend to that Adidas a3 shoe u were workn' on?! u ever finish it?!?

dayum man... ughh... i'm still tryn' to sketch mine out. they either look way too much like the 11s, or they look like the nike east to west... coast... * forget the name*... but dayum man... u guys reprazented.

lookn' good guys

zen

k I finally have my drawing on the computer.Now someone PLEASE post it....if you can help please
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Back
Top Bottom