DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: JORDAN XIX!!!

306050001.jpg

Those look similar to these, don't they.

I'm the Mike Jordan of the Mic recording, Its hovie baby you Kobe maybe, Tracy Mcrady matter fact your a Harold Minor, JR Rider washed up on Marijahuana, even worst your a Pervist Eliis You worthless fella you ain't no athlete you Shawn Bradley.-Jay-Z

FRAUD :x
sick.gif

Just playin :rofl:
roll.gif

what is love?
love is paying $275 for $125 dollar shoes
love is talking about shoes on the internet
love is waiting out in line for J's at 6:30 in the morning
love is us.....

Damn great jobs guys.

I will try one later myself, but I have to work pretty much for the rest of the day now, so I am done for today. But if they look like that, you can bet I will have them.

MICHAEL JORDAN - OG Fan Since 1984...​
I could have died for a basketball game...I played that game on heart and determination and nothing else...I didn't have any food, any energy, any sleep, or anything else. I don't even remember a lot about that game. I have never felt as aweful physically as I did in that game...
1997 - Chicago Bulls vs Utah Jazz - Game 5​

they do look a lot like those ugly jkidds. the others look too much like the 18's, and then vocal's is just too busy, too much is going on. they need to stay away from lookin like the old stuff, we need something original. patented leather is a good idea though.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

From jjcoolguy:

Description:

Quote:
-obviously heavily inspired by the air jordan 11
-same patent to box as the 11 however the patent runs all the way up
the
heel for a more sturdy fit
-an extended carbon fibre heel counter to improve torsional rigidity
and
limit side to side movements which eventually creates a very lock down
feel.
-hyperthin, stretch rubber material as lace cover which adds support
and
giving a very customized fit
-clear rubber outsole with forefoot flexgrooves
-a perforated dynamic lycra fit innersleeve for a snug feel and venting
-a new mesh innersleeve shell to improve ventilation through out the
hole
foot
-zoom air unit in heel site directly upon the extended carbon fibre
heel
counter
-carbon fibre insole with molded zoom air directly upon it which
cushions
the entire foot while keeping the shape of a custom orthotic
-midfoot support strap made of extremely durable elastized rubber which
adds
more to a custom fit.
-pull string for easy on and easy off as well as a hidden eye stay
design
underneath the lace cover.

ForJustin.JPG

VD: dood, sorry if u mistooke me for craping on your designs. U are one of the better respected footwear designers I know on NT and in general. so take everything i say wiht a bitta salt. One of the main reasons u haven't seen me post yet * besides the fact, that my server sucks **** is that all the shoes i'm drawing alwasy seems to look like somethign else. and i guess i'm jus tyryn' to make a shoe that looks the most unique. and thas' hard. Sometimes it's rough when people rip on designers * like that whole post on the Tmac3s*. Everyone was busting on Cadrian * though she may not have designed it* but people dont' understand how hard it is to keep on pumping out hits that are hot AND original. U catch my drift. i'm sure.

i hope u give me honest criticism when u see my stuff * soon i hope*.

zen

nolanDW, those look remarkably similar to the shawn kemp's which came out about the same time as the first answers.......Good concept though

Peace

Zenith: never thought you were crapping on my rendering. Did I say something? I always want your honest opinion even if it is a big ole crapola. That is motivation my friend! I am suprised peeps aren't feelin these, but oh well. This whole E2W comparison is silly to me. If you match the shoes up line for line, they are nothin alike really. But any all black shoe with a patent toe and solid material on the side is gonna "resemble" the E2W because of those features! If I had posted a white colorway, noone would have made that connection. Whatever, I just hate being labeled a biter of a shoe that I have barely seen and don't even like really.
jjcooguy: that is very 11ish (which by the guidelines, it should be) but I like it and you have excellent hand skills. I would like to see those in color.
Thanks for any and all comments.

RocaBKlyn, i was thinking the exact same thing.
I keep a fresh pair on, and they always crispy like Ritz crackers,
I break so many necks my kicks should come with chiropractors

Great post...lots of nice designs in here, but vocaldigital23's is beyond beautiful - it's absolutely gorgeous. I'm a fan of all black sneakers, and this one would kill it...

Ced
Don't read this sentence.

^^^ man, thanks alot Ced and Carth. I put alot of work into those and was kinda disappointed that everyone was poopin on them. As long as 2 people were feelin em, it makes it all worthwhile. I try not to call people haters based on their opinions, but dang...

Found these in my room ( I had drawn them about 2 years ago).

Since there is a cover on them... i decided to post them cause they somewhat fit.

24914841.jpg

24914838.jpg

<------ That me.

OK, this is out of control. Jester: what in one's mind links my XIX design to a trunner in ANY way??? This is my third Jordan that has been compared to a trunner for no particular reason. Seriously. Post ONE trunner that bears resemblance to this, or give an explanation. I will be happy to agree even with mild insanity, but I must understand the definition of "looking like a trunner".

Props to u renderers,

Do u mind telling me how old u guys r who posted their renderings. IM very intersted in teh footwear designing career and recently did a research and poster on it.

I want to see how early u guys started doing this.

thx , great skill sguys.

Back
Top Bottom