DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: JORDAN XIX!!!

very interesing znth.......i like em alot !!

vocal your renderings are very nice and you put a lot of time into them , i can tell , i especially love the black colorway altho it does resemble the east 2 west .

as for me, i sent archeever a design......but i thought it was kinda wack and i guess he didn't post, but i got a better one that ill give some1 to host
aim:shuguru314 email: [email protected]
Must have dunk high sb maple/bison...WHEAT

vocal: seriously man, i would like to meet you. i'd like to meet all of the " local" designers on NT. we seem to work well together... * or i think*.

yehhh... i'm not totally digging my shoe. it looks more like a hiking shoe, than a jordan. and i dont' have any symbols or anything on it to make it look jordan ( but at that point, i didn't really feel like workn' on it anymore. those little square took forever)... but if u guys like it, i'm happy.

z3n

Sup ya'll. Havent heard from me in awhile huh???

Vocal: I like it man, i must say the white colorway is damn attractive. I'd like to take them on a date. :D
happy.gif

Arch: Love it.... thas it man you know how i feel

I feel like im gettin left outta this designer "hook up". Because i have limited access to gettin my damn ish up. sorry fellas, but i hope someday ill be able to show you my new stuff. I wanna be known on here as highly as Vocal, Arch, etc. (ya'll know who you are)

hyper

^^^ where you been man? Dude, you can get a scanner for probly less than 100 bones on ebay...then you could post your work. Thanks guys. I tried a white/black version too. Not too keen on it though...

heres mine:

25037644.jpg

lace cover is a speckled rubber/metallic mesh hybrid
jumpman logo is embossed in matte metallic plate on a ferro-fibrous metal...

damn vocal i am starting to like yours more and more every time i see em

paengkee.....nice concept, i'm not diggin your photoshop or paint effects too much the patent looks pretty good , but the rest is kinda cheesy

i got something for yall :smile:
smile.gif

aim:shuguru314 email: [email protected]
Must have dunk high sb maple/bison...WHEAT

vocal, I like the colorway. Very nice. good use of textures too.

znth, I like the design. Very good with the textures. What makes it very original is that most people had their patent always touch the midsole or outsole. Your runs along the midsole then for a little part is off the midsole then back on which I think is a nice touch.

I made one more colorway and a couple of more views. Just for the hell of it.

Jordan II style colorway
jordanxixwb.jpg

More angles and outsole view
jordanxixang.jpg

That's something right there Arch!!

I like how it's both a tip of the hat to the XIs and a natural evolution of the current XVIIIs.]

Did anyone else notice that?

Anyway, hot ish as usual man!!

Archeever:

Your XIX is sick. What media do you use to make your renderings? Prisma markers?
AIR MAX ELITE SZ 10 on
eBayhere

Quote:
^Hey at least people actually notice your design. Of all the times Ive made 3d models, not a lot of people have been impressed by them. I mean it took me awhile. Its the closest thing to an actual shoe.

No one said anything about my design...

PAGE 5 EVERYONE!! PAGE 5!! :D
happy.gif

-----------------------
Sonunox34
-----------------------

Thanks for the comments. Here is a little experiment I did with a snakeskin like texture and my 3d model.

jordanexp02.jpg

Nice arch. My opinion is that they made need a few more details, but they are definitely a continuation of the XVIII and tribute to the XI. Nice job bro. I always like your 3/4 views too.

Good stuff from everyone involved. Vocal, sick...

Here's my entry. This was a rush job but the one thing that I wanted to point out is that the outsole pods aren't glued to the patent leather but instead the pods are attached to a hidden midsole and the patent leather is then wrapped around and the pods come out through holes cut in the patent.
xix.jpg

edit: yes, I know the patent looks bad. First time in a long time doing it.

xixwbr.jpg

----------------------------------
<---BROTHER!
RIP Chick Hearn
"I hate Stiffley Stiffersons. I like to prank them for hours in my basement." - Christopher Walken, SNL
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee
"The ultimate goal of war is peace." - Sun Tzu The Art of War

Oh hell yeah, Jay! I was wondering if you would pop up on this one! :D
happy.gif
Thank God you did, man. If there is a Jordan shoe coming out that looks like that....I'm coppin it immediately!! Great job. The patent looks fine bro.

Guru: where you at? I am waiting for a sick and disgusting design from you homie. Alpha: I know you are peepin these. Let em drop yo, let's see some goods!! Where's mauze??

one long lasting GREAT post. seems like everyone's reprazeting! great to see.

arch: Good lord that stuff is nuts. It's good when someone can 3D render, and it's better when they can render tight sneaks.

eskei: Oh sweet lord. You have my fav. Design of this thread. not only do you have 1 ill design, you have 4. and I like em' all. Wow, respect. Serious, i'm diggn' yours the most. you did em' all in illustrator i'm guessn'?!

jay: nice dood. haven't seen your stuff in a bit. Lookn' clean cut and fresh.

jjcool: dood, your shoes were my fav. until eskei poped up. i'm diggn' your textures, and just how you captured the essence of the 11s but added all you needed to make and phesh and new. i'm diggn' urs.

jaybone: cool man. it's great to see new artists come out. Not only did you try to tackle drawn' sneaks, but you did em' in a 3/4 shot. way to bake the challenge, and do succeed.

This is probably one of the better DRC's I've participated in. I can't say I brought my best, but I'd like to say I was driven to try some new things when it came to 3d modelling. I usually just model the shoe then add details. But for this one I model different sections basically, and then combined them which was somethin I never tried before. I just want to say great job to all of those who participated. I think it takes some guts to post a drawing on a messageboard.

Jaywhyes- They are nice but look like patent leather XIII.. but theyre nice...
Arch- When i first say them they were super hot.. but when you showed us the white/carolina pic, they looked like the shoguns or sumthing.. or what the Nu-Retro 2's and XVIII combined would look like.. im biggin the first pic you showed..
VD- Im hoping to see the new pic of the bottoms because Jester had a point about how the sole made the shoe look like trunners.. the white/reds look like those AI running shoes.. but the white/blacks stunned the me nasty.. im digging the black toed patent leather.. brings the Air Jordan out of them... try to mess around with the heel area with different designs.. you never know.. you might find something new.. but its up to you.
If i were to drop any money on these shoes it would probably be for the first sketch that "Carlos" put out.. i can see great potential in them.. try to stay around that sketch.
I hope nobody took my suggestions to hart. Its better to point out the worst of things on these kinds of subjects because it may go for the good, but its strictly up to the creator.

-Soy

[/center]

To each of you that have participated all I can say is AMAZING!! SIMPLY AMAZING!!! CRAZY TALENT!!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom