DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: the rookies

I looked for that book " New Marker techniques " but i only found it in japanese. I dont know.
are u selling yours.?

dayum, why we such a helpful group of people here! hahahha... we should post a step by step on how people design their shoes... tha'd be cool

Have any of the designers on here ever used Tria Pantone markers? I've been looking for Prisma Colour markers for ages and I can't find them anywhere, the closest I can find is the Tria markers.

Is it worth me buying a set?

Thanks
I May Be Getting A Hooters Shirt
Stay Tuned For More Details
"I'm sweating like John Leslie" - Peter Kay

Tria markers are actually better than Prismas. The only problem is that they are pretty expensive. Like 5 dollars a marker. If you can get them for cheap, go ahead.

yehhh... i've thought of usn' trias cause they are refillable, and they have an extra tip that is pretty usefull... but like Cheeves said, purty spensive... if u can fork it out for Trias, do it. otherwise, work up to it with Prismas... LIKE ME!

Since this thread is kind of dying down, anyone have an idea on what they want to do for the next roll call? Im bascially up for anything.

When do you guys want to start it? Personally I would like to start it soon, but Im afraid we might be asking too much of Ceddie to sticky our posts.

How about the beginning of next week?? We can set the due date for the end of the week and give people like a week and a half's notice.......I only really need one day total so whatever's clever...

This is my first time so be easy.

The toe area is gonna be different I didn't have time to change it.
sketch1.jpg

sketch2.jpg

This is pic was the first one I did and I was playing around with some ideas
sketch.jpg

[/b]​

wat88: rock on dood, i'm happy you participated! the shoes look good. allot of people like it wehn you see the sketch rough lines in drawings... and you gots taht goin' on. too bad the picture's aren't better... the ones that you gots right now dont' justify your work i think...

z3n

Not bad, wat88. Keep drawing. Its good that you show your stuff, cause I dont think many people like to show their stuff.

I dont really want to make a new topic, but heres what Ive been somewhat working on the past day or so. Its my adidas a3 mag-lev running shoe. Im still somewhat working on the overall design. As you can see it was inspired by Harald Belker's rendering of the Minority Report Mag-Lev cars. I didnt make that mag-lev car, i got that from a rendering by Harald Belker.

adirunning.jpg

wuttttt... this is like the first non-balln' shoes i've seen on here i think. it's been the lonest time since i've drawn' soemthing non-balln'...

way to be different dood. it looks like a running flat or someting...purty tame i think.

but good to see new stuff. rock on

z3n

whoaaaaaa...that's hot!!! great to see some running shoes up here

i would level out that heel a bit though

and if only that blue area was adiprene+... :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom