Desperate Housewives ws nuts tonight!

Yeah! I watch it! SO WHAT?!

Tonight's show was good (they are always good).

I mean, Dave straight up strangled dude and then lit him on fire putting everyones life in jeopardy?! Mike went in to save Jackson and ended up passing out?!

Man oh man, tonight's show was nuts.

Yes it was really good...had me on edge. I was wondering when the %+%% was gonna hit the fan.

P.S.
eek.gif
you watch DHW by choice?...and admit it?
pimp.gif
Can I have YO NUMBUH?

yes it was, im so mad that we have to wait 2 weeks to see what happens........ i hate dave, lynette is awful hood this season
pimp.gif

ps dh is the best show on network tv, by far the best storyline

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Yes it was really good...had me on edge. I was wondering when the %+%% was gonna hit the fan.

P.S.
eek.gif
you watch DHW by choice?...and admit it?
pimp.gif
Can I have YO NUMBUH?
In fact, it is by choice. I never miss a show!

Btw, now all the NT beasts are ganna come in here saying they watch by choice also.
laugh.gif

edit: PM me if you were serious about the "numbuh" part.
laugh.gif

wink.gif

i used to think this show was doo doo until one of my ex's made me watch it from the beginning.
not bad at all

I bet yall don't admit this to people you know...?
nerd.gif
..if I knew yall, we could have a DHW meet every sunday
laugh.gif
noskeezo

and sjsneakerhead you all the way out in Cali, I'm a Fla girl..it wouldn't work
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

how does a man watch this show

sit down and re-evaluate your life dude

Have you even seen a episode?

Any male that watches Desperate Housewives deserves to immediately have his Man Card revoked. I bet you got a 6-pack of Smirnoff's and a copy of thismonth's Cosmo at the store right before too...

smh.gif

- Tical.

ajchick23 its funny you say a dh get together, me and a couple guys and their wives have a dinner party every sunday to watch the show
roll.gif
......... i was worried bout this season when they changed the narration stylebut so far its been the best season

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Some of yall dudes sound real insecure...
grin.gif

I'm not insecure, I'm a man.

- Tical.

A man....that was cute.
Originally Posted by SneakerSoldier

ajchick23 its funny you say a dh get together, me and a couple guys and their wives have a dinner party every sunday to watch the show
roll.gif
......... i was worried bout this season when they changed the narration style but so far its been the best season

Yeah my b/f won't watch it, but my sister, her b/f, and her friend and her b/f and I all watch it together too.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Any male that watches Desperate Housewives deserves to immediately have his Man Card revoked. I bet you got a 6-pack of Smirnoff's and a copy of this month's Cosmo at the store right before too...

smh.gif

- Tical.

As long as it's Raspberry Smirnoff! But it was a good episode tonight, im still kinda lost though because i didn't watch the last season

Ohhhh we got some cool guys in this thread!!!

Wait, why are you in this thread???

Sneakersoldier, this season has been solid. This new guy Dave is crazy. 2 weeks tho?! Wonder what the deal is with Mike.

AJChick, long distance ftl...pen pals???

i thought dave was the husband of the wife and the dad of the kid that mike and suzanne killed but now it seems it goes deeper then that..... porter is makingup for falling in love wit his mom by smashing his best friends mom, and blue odyssey was trash......

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Ohhhh we got some cool guys in this thread!!!

Wait, why are you in this thread???

Sneakersoldier, this season has been solid. This new guy Dave is crazy. 2 weeks tho?! Wonder what the deal is with Mike.

AJChick, long distance ftl...pen pals???

Good question. I came in here to pound my chest and yell at the top of my lungs right before I shotgun a beer and lift weights all while Metallica blasts frommy stereo...

- Tical.

laugh.gif
Raspberry Smirnoff ..Anyways Mike will be fine...I just wonder what Dave's next move is...
smh.gif
that guy is crazy.
I wonder what's going to happen with Porter though catching the blame for what Dave did.

SJSneakerhead, pen pals will do
happy.gif

p.s.
laugh.gif
Tical you manly man you haha

YO! Joint was super crazy...
eek.gif

I missed the first 20 mins. But Dave wild out. I mean... locking the bathroom? Dude was going to stop at nothing to cover himself. But since Jackson got outoff that bathroom... I wonder if when the body is found in the storage will he remember seeing Dave in there.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom