Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Fleece just said Un was mad annoying and that's why he wasn't talking?

Sword killed the knights? It reaches the top?

That stuff never happened? He told us but he wasn't talking tho?

:nerd:

I just try to help people and keep the mood as non-serious as possible, guess that means i missed my adderall, while dude has his girl threatening him in the back  :rofl:  

bout to be on my shotta flow and just let yall struggle without me then 
Nah don't, if Fleece is really out Ill jump in tonight only if they let me. It appears Im the big bad wolf of honesty

Naw you can stay retired.

nerd.gif
He was the only one talking, you said it like you all were talking to me and I didn't say anything.

The top? The knights jump down? 

I never told ya'll I shot the ads when I didn't have the aura? You said I did, and I told you I didn't. What you talking about?????
Bruh... We were all talking to you. We thought your mic broke until you said something when you died with the aura.
Negative. Ya'll talked about me not replying, but no one ever directly talked to me and I ignored him. You paired me with "Un". This is "Un" in 1 minute.

25 seconds of "Fleece you good man????????"

15 seconds of "Fleece I don't know man"

15 seconds of "Fleece is everything good with you"

5 seconds of actual non-annoying comments

Then my girl is doing what my girl always does and it's "That couldn't be my girl, is she drunk" mind you, that's what we do (J and TBCF knows) we talk trash to each other.

If we gonna talk about the game fine, but miss me with the bull**** 

Hence why ya'll asked if I was there, I replied. If I was given an order, I'd reply. 
I just be tryna keep the communication going because you never actually say any words but iight yo 
roll.gif

You need to miss me with the BS and go struggle on LFG yo

I'm legit about to buy a copy of this and dust off my Xbox One. Have someone who's bored over the holiday break play on my account and level up character to 300 or so and run with the struggle box crew. This seems like it could be fun...
wait u own both consoles also.
nerd.gif
Yeah man.  I just don't play much at all on my Xbone. Bought one to run with a few friends on Titanfall but that lasted a whole month or so before everyone realized the game was wack. The only thing I thought of copping recently was Halo but my Xbone friends don't run much anymore.
Come in the thread, def heads to run with from here. The recent Halo update is nice, new maps and game modes. I really play the exclusives only on my PS and whatever I get from my gameshare. Xbox is my bae, your sidechick.
Yeah I'm the flipside. PS always has my full attention. I'm prob guna cop some Xbone games over the holiday break. I gotta reup my Live account too. I don't think I renewed it. But when I get back on it I gotta at least run a few with the Savage Stone Cold Shotta.

nerd.gif
I just try to help people and keep the mood as non-serious as possible, guess that means i missed my adderall, while dude has his girl threatening him in the back  
roll.gif

After that comment by him.... Hes not worthy of the Un crew
mean.gif

Can't believe he said my mans Un missed his meds.
I dead thought son had a condition, I'm being dead serious. Just non-stop rambling about anything and everything that included me. It got mad annoying that's why I just stopped answering dude unless it pertained to the raid.

nerd.gif
He was the only one talking, you said it like you all were talking to me and I didn't say anything.

The top? The knights jump down? 

I never told ya'll I shot the ads when I didn't have the aura? You said I did, and I told you I didn't. What you talking about?????
Bruh... We were all talking to you. We thought your mic broke until you said something when you died with the aura.
Negative. Ya'll talked about me not replying, but no one ever directly talked to me and I ignored him. You paired me with "Un". This is "Un" in 1 minute.

25 seconds of "Fleece you good man????????"

15 seconds of "Fleece I don't know man"

15 seconds of "Fleece is everything good with you"

5 seconds of actual non-annoying comments

Then my girl is doing what my girl always does and it's "That couldn't be my girl, is she drunk" mind you, that's what we do (J and TBCF knows) we talk trash to each other.

If we gonna talk about the game fine, but miss me with the bull**** 

Hence why ya'll asked if I was there, I replied. If I was given an order, I'd reply. 
You need to miss me with the BS and go struggle on LFG yo
Fair enough with me. Already said I would. Ain't no expert and never said I was.

Last edited:

Yeah man.  I just don't play much at all on my Xbone. Bought one to run with a few friends on Titanfall but that lasted a whole month or so before everyone realized the game was wack. The only thing I thought of copping recently was Halo but my Xbone friends don't run much anymore.
Come in the thread, def heads to run with from here. The recent Halo update is nice, new maps and game modes. I really play the exclusives only on my PS and whatever I get from my gameshare. Xbox is my bae, your sidechick.
Yeah I'm the flipside. PS always has my full attention. I'm prob guna cop some Xbone games over the holiday break. I gotta reup my Live account too. I don't think I renewed it. But when I get back on it I gotta at least run a few with the Savage Stone Cold Shotta.
Whenever bro, I've run with few NT heads on PS.

nerd.gif
I just try to help people and keep the mood as non-serious as possible, guess that means i missed my adderall, while dude has his girl threatening him in the back  
roll.gif

mean.gif

Nah homie is entitled to his opinion 
laugh.gif

im on my shotta flow now.

Last edited:

nerd.gif
roll.gif

mean.gif

Nah homie is entitled to his opinion 
laugh.gif

im on my shotta flow now.

But you aren't mad. :lol:

U know if I come you will get it done with me AGAIN.

I'm not mad at all. You my guy and all but not within destiny. You mad annoying with that and obviously I don't think you that nice if I don't care for your help. All that trolling you been doing when you don't even play the game made me write you off.

I'm so lost how Un would annoy someone tho. Only Sup can do that in party chat lol.

Well and me also apparently.

But you aren't mad.
laugh.gif

U know if I come you will get it done with me AGAIN.
I'm not mad at all. You my guy and all but not within destiny. You mad annoying with that and obviously I don't think you that nice if I don't care for your help. All that trolling you been doing when you don't even play the game made me write you off.
If I extent my hand however to help you how am I annoying? Obviously I wanna see you prosper. And I've done that since TTK dropped. It appears that Fleece was holding you back and regardless annoying or not you know we will finish the raid. I haven't played the game in weeks now but the raid because like taking off a girls bra after you do it enough.

I'm so lost how Un would annoy someone tho. Only Sup can do that in party chat lol.

Naw Un wasn't being annoying. He's one of the most relaxed dudes I know.

Basically, Fleece was being real quiet and he was just establishing communication. Nothing wrong with that. And honestly, it was needed. We would start on the right with the aura and the ads and stuff on the right were still alive. Business wasn't getting taken care of.

We actually got thru it because we switched Fleece with me since Ricky was more than solid on the left. Cleared out the issues on the right so we could stop getting the rainbow glow put on us and we thrived.

Last edited:
Trust I know J he wasn't annoying. Just bad chemistry last night, yall got past it eventually tho.  Im out for real tho ill be back later.

Naw Un wasn't being annoying. He's one of the most relaxed dudes I know.

Basically, Fleece was being real quiet and he was just establishing communication. Nothing wrong with that. And honestly, it was needed. We would start on the right with the aura and the ads and stuff on the right were still alive. Business wasn't getting taken care of.

We actually got thru it because we switched Fleece with me since Ricky was more than solid on the left. Cleared out the issues on the right so we could stop getting the rainbow glow put on us and we thrived.
Just seemed he was trying to be a funny guy, he was acting like there was a problem, that's how i saw it, and it got annoying so I stopped answering dude in general.

When he told me don't kill the yellow bar ad, I replied. Told me don't kill the ads after all 3 plates are activated, I replied.

Then him and that Ricky dude talking bout my girl I'm like ya'll don't even know us?????? Who is this kid????? I don't even know you????? 

But as far as the mess ups, it's cool, like you said, I been on Fallout lately, I just got back on to play with ya'll like this week??? I haven't beat a full raid yet, my experience is minimal. But I did post in LFG so we will see.

Last edited:
@TimShepard yea man, any experience you get is good experience.

We are big on communication in the raid and you just took exception for no reason. He knows you are shaky so he was actually trying to help guide you but you weren't having it. He did the same for me when I first started.

You honestly hopped in the party like you had an attitude already. Like we were getting on your nerves by inviting you. When you feel that way, just let us know so we can find someone else.

Un: "Snipe you good?"
Me: "Yup"

Next step comes up
Un "Snipe you good?"

Next step comes up
Un "Snipe you..... (sees I'm dead).... shame point proceeds"

The check ins actually help because it snaps you out of the concentration....

Question: Why would you want to snap out of concentration?
Answer: Because its a lot of times now where we have timers and stuff.... its sooooooo easy to miss the timer because we are focused on firing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom