Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I spent 4 hours on the challenge last nite :stoneface: . PUG I was with came sooo 3 times. One of the time we got the 16 bomb but only 2 of us were left. Didn't have enough dps to finish oryx off. I don't think ima try again this week :smh:

My man putting in work is a 318 now :nthat:
Fleece is about to become the raid expert :nthat:
Shotta joining the struggle :nthat:
Jules is sparrow racing and actually talking to us now :nthat:

And J is just glad to be getting the homies playing Destiny again.

I'm seriously super excited reading the last couple of posts.

Now that Shotta has embraced the struggle, lets lead these guys to the promise land :evil:

.... But I don't fool with rafool rafool doe.... Dude spent about 2 hrs taking my lunch money in sparrow racing :lol:

He b cheating right? Warmachine85 Warmachine85 putting in work putting in work

I gave you guys a 5-10 second start and I still won by 5-10 seconds. I don't get it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My man putting in work is a 318 now :nthat:
Fleece is about to become the raid expert :nthat:
Shotta joining the struggle :nthat:
Jules is sparrow racing and actually talking to us now :nthat:

And J is just glad to be getting the homies playing Destiny again.

I'm seriously super excited reading the last couple of posts.

Now that Shotta has embraced the struggle, lets lead these guys to the promise land :evil:

.... But I don't fool with rafool rafool doe.... Dude spent about 2 hrs taking my lunch money in sparrow racing :lol:

He b cheating right? Warmachine85 Warmachine85 putting in work putting in work

I gave you guys a 5-10 second start and I still won by 5-10 seconds. I don't get it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should be 20-25 :lol:

We gonna struggle with hm tonight? I need to learn them first parts like i know the last part now. Also need to more bounty toO runs

I thought the Xbox struggle team was the struggle.... Naw fleeces crew was def more of s struggle but hey, I had fun, we did it, and I truly believe everyone learned the mechanics :pimp:

Fleece tho.... There isn't a pimp hand large enough to slap you with after what you did :smh:
lmaooo but in my defense I got off 4 shots...so was it my fault or was it a glitch? Hmmmm

Yeah I had team struggle Jr. But 2 dudes stuck it out until end. That's what I respect. Not quitters. It was throwing us off getting a new guy and haVing to get back into the groove

Also if I didnt say "lemme pop an ammo" J wouldnt have known it was me....I know for next time

Glitch or not, the fact that that came out of your mouth at that time.... That big hand bruh :lol:

I was encouraged tho and the best part is 3 of the raid dudes are from here so that's experience that we can keep for future action.
I got scared man my nerves were on edge lmfao

I spent 4 hours on the challenge last nite :stoneface: . PUG I was with came sooo 3 times. One of the time we got the 16 bomb but only 2 of us were left. Didn't have enough dps to finish oryx off. I don't think ima try again this week :smh:

I think the challenge is only for this week and then that's it or no?

Either way I felt like that last week Ogre challenge but I did that crap and hopped on my flight to PR :lol:

Just LFG it bro... or if you're on XB1 I'll help out if you need another for the Oryx challenge.

We gonna struggle with hm tonight? I need to learn them first parts like i know the last part now. Also need to more bounty toO runs

I completed the raid already but I'll Sherpa you guys if you need help or another person let me know I'm down tonight sans if my chick doesn't bark at me :rolleyes

Depends on if your mic works :lol:

If we need an extra then you are more than welcome.

So far, I think it's
Me
TB
Fleece (pray for us)
championboyz7 championboyz7 ????
Not sure if I'll make it tonight. Work elephant exchange party is tonight.
What time were u guys gonna run it ?

So far, I think it's
Me
TB
Fleece (pray for us)

So far, I think it's
Me
TB
Fleece (pray for us)

That's when it starts :lol: I low key don't want to go but everybody expects me to go. So I feel obligated to. Not to mention I'll hear it on Monday. You'll have to pick someone up to replace me.

So far, I think it's
Me
TB
Fleece (pray for us)
Wait I just saw what you said in paranthesis...your words are very piercing.

:lol: you pray for us also :lol:
My wife is finishing up dinner so I may be delayed a couple of minutes. Like 745 but no later than 8

nerd.gif

Lived by the daughters and we died by the daughters. I'm up, getting calcified fragments. Got 23/50. Giving up now, I'm far from 45.

Found a cool dude who led us with the Ogre, Hopefully we link up tomorrow with him.

Finally understood what "counter clockwise" meant, my ******ation kicked in with that one. I had to google it 
mean.gif

I would've gotten if someone said "opposite of the way the clock goes" 

Just when I thought I was intelligent 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom