Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

**** drops form HM mode on my hunter per usual. @Ballahb  knows

Just got the spliced cloak. Everything else was at the light I was at or lower 
sick.gif

Zamboni chest didnt eem give me raid gear. Just a Universal Remote

Im literally the only person who doesnt have the machine gun 
tired.gif
 (and sniper but idc for that)

But handing it purple engrams, RNG finally gave me a break and I got deh skinny jeans b 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Knowing my luck, Xur will have them for sale tomorrow 
grin.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Got a 364 hawk moon and he is selling hawk moon today

Literally got the exotic entrance decoded at 2 am

Bleep xur

Congrats, @iHust1e, for what looks like your first Flawless of Y3!

Sorry about the Hand Cannon drop though, that thing is straight trash for PvP
mean.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 Thanks brudda. I was hoping for the pulse and hunter cloak but yea I ended up with the HC, boots, and gauntlets.

Howd you do this week?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:lol:  Thanks brudda. I was hoping for the pulse and hunter cloak but yea I ended up with the HC, boots, and gauntlets.

Howd you do this week?

Had some sparing attempts on Friday and Saturday, didn't go too well.

First try tonight was a perfect 7 games: 395 Blind Perdition (2nd one), 395 Boots (3rd pair...) and a SGA at 392. Not too shabby.

Got shut down early when I switched to my Titan, lost a second time at 7... I'm sure I'll finish up at least one more tomorrow, hopefully get my other two in there.

Fellas, I'm ready for Iron Banner next month...........whatever the hell game mode it is

I wished Armored Piercing Rounds/Lightweight was actually High-Caliber Rounds...........but this thing is a damn killer 
pimp.gif

I literally went on a 10-kill streak at one point when I was playing Combined Arms in Crucible, just with this gun alone.

Fellas, I'm ready for Iron Banner next month...........whatever the hell game mode it is

View media item 2210204

I wished Armored Piercing Rounds/Lightweight was actually High-Caliber Rounds...........but this thing is a damn killer  :pimp:

I literally went on a 10-kill streak at one point when I was playing Combined Arms in Crucible, just with this gun alone.
Nice

I got one with armor piercing/hammer forged/ head seeker

I know biggie62 biggie62 and @bLaZ3n have extremely good rolls. Biggie actually got it with HCR too I believe.

Nice

I got one with armor piercing/hammer forged/ head seeker

I know @Biggie62 and @bLaZ3n have extremely good rolls. Biggie actually got it with HCR too I believe.
You can handle that stability, @WrightOne86

I literally tested out the gun without perfect balance and counterbalanced upgraded during some patrol missions in the Plaguelands, I literally couldn't hold the gun straight to get a decent kill.

Once I upgraded the gun with those 2 perks (I got tons of motes AND primary telemetry is mad cheap), my Hawksaw is now my permanent BACKUP gun.

Last edited:

View media item 2210204

I wished Armored Piercing Rounds/Lightweight was actually High-Caliber Rounds...........but this thing is a damn killer  :pimp:

You have sureshot in the middle? Because if you do then you have the god roll of that gun. I got it by got small bore rather than perfect balance. Counterbalance makes all the difference when it comes to recoil. I did waste like 400 strange coins worth of heavy synths too smh.

Unfortunately no, @Biggie62

The middle is actually Quickdraw IS, which I haven't had a chance to test yet.

OEG Riflescope is the one I'm using, and it gives me a slight range bonus.............which is most likely what helped me land a huge amount kills on a big map in Combined Arms' First Light.  I was literally out-gunning snipers using that scope on my Waltz.

My top scope is Red Dot-ORA2, which I believe in the same as the vendor version.

Last edited:
You can handle that stability, @WrightOne86

I literally tested out the gun without perfect balance and counterbalanced upgraded during some patrol missions in the Plaguelands, I literally couldn't hold the gun straight to get a decent kill.

Once I upgraded the gun with those 2 perks (I got tons of motes AND primary telemetry is mad cheap), my Hawksaw is now my permanent BACKUP gun.
It ain't THAT bad to be unusable but that double stability is def love that you got. I had another with outlaw and perfect balance but decided to infuse that one lol

FWC normally likes to give me that HC or the launcher smh

@WrightOne86, I literally went through 4 FWC packages this past week that always dropped that HC.  It was like FWC was trolling me for joining their faction by giving me that god damn HC like it was nothing.

This was my first term getting The Waltz in a package, and it turned out to be a "very-close" god roll.

And yeah, I think my Hawksaw spoiled me with its god-roll stability perk that any pulse that I use without a stability perk is unbearable to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom