Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Cayde 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Cayde has and will always be the most liked character in all of destiny.

Can't freaking wait for destiny 2, it's pretty sick the trailer comes out on my birthday. It's a nice present from bungo lol

Cayde-6 = the only Exo-Hunter that gives zero ***** during an Apocalpyse............but he'll jump into battle when he's done with his whiskey

Last edited:
Biggie and his crew are online on the PS4 duking it out against the updated Crota as well, I'll be waiting for one of them to respond in here to see how it goes

The update was today no?

Any of you guys on...well XB1 at least.

How is it?

It's cool so far. We didn't try the last part last night cause I had to sleep for work today.
The first part (light level) was the same.
We can't cheese the bridge anymore and they changed it a little (seems more fun to me).
I don't think the singing witch part changed too much but we did the challenge which took a little bit of time.

edit : I got the oversouls edict (adept) when we finished the challenge. Anyone know what the difference is between them? Burn?
View media item 2384277

Last edited:
We cleared it along with all the challenge modes. Had to get some rust off in the beginning just making some dumb mistakes but we all got at least 1-2 adept weapons. I got the edict and the auto. The challenge modes are actually fun and the updates to the bridge is as well and more culmunating.

We just used 3 sword bearers for Crota because we were getting 2 transitions of 3 R2 with each downing. Challenge modes aren't impossible by any means. Just need people who know what they are doing and who have heavy packs on deck.

The update was today no?

Any of you guys on...well XB1 at least.

How is it?

It's cool so far. We didn't try the last part last night cause I had to sleep for work today.
The first part (light level) was the same.
We can't cheese the bridge anymore and they changed it a little (seems more fun to me).
I don't think the singing witch part changed too much but we did the challenge which took a little bit of time.

edit : I got the oversouls edict (adept) when we finished the challenge. Anyone know what the difference is between them? Burn?
View media item 2384277

Okay, honestly I started raiding with Oryx so everything before that I never did.

I did do that raid where Un carried me through to help get the Sleeper Stimulant, but I forgot which one it was and I forgot how we did it too.

Hopefully I can get a carry :lol:

Will look at youtube videos to see what the mechanics are so I can have a little understanding before attempting them.

For those that are just returning to Destiny for Age of Triumph AND are not at max light level, the Age of Triumph update also made rank up packages drop MAX LIGHT LEVEL GEAR AND WEAPONS.

Meaning you can go to Future War Cult and spam motes of light, and your next rank up package from that vendor will be at max 400 light

For those that are just returning to Destiny for Age of Triumph AND are not at max light level, the Age of Triumph update also made rank up packages drop MAX LIGHT LEVEL GEAR AND WEAPONS.

Meaning you can go to Future War Cult and spam motes of light, and your next rank up package from that vendor will be at max 400 light

Good to know thanks.

Biggie and his crew are online on the PS4 duking it out against the updated Crota as well, I'll be waiting for one of them to respond in here to see how it goes
We cleared it along with all the challenge modes. Had to get some rust off in the beginning just making some dumb mistakes but we all got at least 1-2 adept weapons. I got the edict and the auto. The challenge modes are actually fun and the updates to the bridge is as well and more culmunating.

We just used 3 sword bearers for Crota because we were getting 2 transitions of 3 R2 with each downing. Challenge modes aren't impossible by any means. Just need people who know what they are doing and who have heavy packs on deck.
Adept Word of Crota Hand Canon

Adept Auto Rifle

Hunger of Crota Rocket Launcher

Warlock Class piece

Warlock Boots

Warlock Helm

Knuckle of Eao (Consumable that increases your drops on the next weekly raid boss encounter you complete)

Already put ornaments on the boots and helm.
nthat.gif

Need 2 for the Helm and 1 for the rest of the pieces

Last edited:

Only difference is the elemental burn.

There are 16 new spots in the exotic kiosks, all for the new exotic raid primaries.

Any word on the heavy exotic that has been missing? I think it's called Dubious Volley. It looks like a big *** microphone.

Any word on the heavy exotic that has been missing? I think it's called Dubious Volley. It looks like a big *** microphone.
@Biggie62  said a guy decrypted like 200 exotic engrams and got nothing new, so it isn't from decrypting. No word yet on a questline for a new exotic.....yet

Another question....

What % and rank are you guys on the book starting off?

I was around like 51% and rank 4

After some NFs and the raid I am 60% I think

Another question....

damn!!! you putting in that work. I'm only on rank 3 30+% but haven't done any raid or nightfall yet. Plus the fact that I'm more of a PvP type of guy even though I'm trash.

Last edited:
Rank 5 and 68% I think? Might have to LFG a raid group, as the guys I used to run with didn't quite flock back. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Might have to LFG a raid group, as the guys I used to run with didn't quite flock back. 
laugh.gif
The last raid I ever did was Vault of Glass.........normal mode.  I've had Raid-phobia since the "disappearing platforms" of VoG gave me nightmares.

But after watching videos on the Crota raid, I may break my Raid-phobia and probably LFG for a Crota raid group.  Not many "disappearing platforms" as the terror of VoG (King's Fall appears to be no different in the "disappearing platforms" department)

Another question....

Rank 3 at 36%..........I don't have the time to spam 3 different classes of guardians.  I only got my main Hunter and my Warlock, with my Warlock also lagging behind in terms of story campaigns and such.  Both are at 400 light though, so I have no excuses to work on my Warlock.

I've been attempting to unlock the "130 Ghost found" accomplishment of the book currently, especially since you can find 20+ ghosts in private matches of Crucible maps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom