Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

One thing i didn't anticipate when making a new char was the different materials you need from dismantling armor.  

I have a 29 Titan, and made a warlock because i got some decent legendary gear.  I speed up to lvl 20, put the gear on, i'm lvl 23, but upgrading it requires harodric essence or something, and i have none since i didnt bother playing through the game normally.  So i have all the shards, iron, spinmetal, helium, blooms i needs, but i find myself having to buy uncommon gear from the vanguard to dismantle for essence.... 
mean.gif

One thing i didn't anticipate when making a new char was the different materials you need from dismantling armor.  

I have a 29 Titan, and made a warlock because i got some decent legendary gear.  I speed up to lvl 20, put the gear on, i'm lvl 23, but upgrading it requires harodric essence or something, and i have none since i didnt bother playing through the game normally.  So i have all the shards, iron, spinmetal, helium, blooms i needs, but i find myself having to buy uncommon gear from the vanguard to dismantle for essence.... 
mean.gif
Yea each class has their own material that they get from breaking down their armor. You might be better off just running the strike playlist as well. You should get a good amount of blues from running those at the end (at least 3-4) and they will give you multiple hardonic essence as opposed to the 1 just from the uncommon gear.

Too bad you can just buy it or trade with a NT clan member who has over 900+ of the stuff
mean.gif

That Warlock floating fire wing thing in mid air.... 
eek.gif
I can't believe you never knew about that ability we have
laugh.gif

Like I was telling you, nobody wants to run with it once they unlock that 2nd grenade, but every once in a while you catch a Warlock in PvP that has it equipped and it could catch you off guard. Especially if they jump out the way and you go looking for them, but they are suspended in air above you just shooting down on you, lol

HM Gatekeeper Checkpoint available. Will be on around 10PM EST tonight to run the Gatekeeper and Atheon. 

Zero
Wright
Biggie

Need 3 more. Who's down? Max weapons 29+ only please.

I'm down. 29 warlock maxed out epilogue and whatever that sniper is you get from the raid.

I'm down. 29 warlock maxed out epilogue and whatever that sniper is you get from the raid.

What's your Heavy and at what damage is it at? Preferably a Machine Gun as rockets are risky unless you know how to use them.

Have you done Hard mode yet legit and not any cheesing method?

Yea each class has their own material that they get from breaking down their armor. You might be better off just running the strike playlist as well. You should get a good amount of blues from running those at the end (at least 3-4) and they will give you multiple hardonic essence as opposed to the 1 just from the uncommon gear.

Too bad you can just buy it or trade with a NT clan member who has over 900+ of the stuff :smh:

I can't believe you never knew about that ability we have :lol:

Like I was telling you, nobody wants to run with it once they unlock that 2nd grenade, but every once in a while you catch a Warlock in PvP that has it equipped and it could catch you off guard. Especially if they jump out the way and you go looking for them, but they are suspended in air above you just shooting down on you, lol

You're right about that.. I switched it off the second I got that 2nd grenade.. honestly it just looks cool to me :lol: I find it annoying when I try to get a jump shot, and I am wondering why I'm stuck in the air :lol:

Tried doing atheon with @bosKicKz and quad quad yesterday. got him down to like 5 percent but atheon wasnt having it. Thats the only hard mode experience I have. The only legit heavy I have is the truth which I just got from xur so its not maxed out yet (maybe like a 3rd?). I dont even have a machine gun.

Tried doing atheon with @bosKicKz and quad quad yesterday. got him down to like 5 percent but atheon wasnt having it. Thats the only hard mode experience I have. The only legit heavy I have is the truth which I just got from xur so its not maxed out yet (maybe like a 3rd?). I dont even have a machine gun.

Do you have the tracking unlocked on the Truth yet?

HM Gatekeeper Checkpoint available. Will be on around 10PM EST tonight to run the Gatekeeper and Atheon. 

Zero
Wright
Biggie

you trine play like i don't have the atheon save. I'm down tho at 10

The have the gatekeeper hard save and want the drops from him first. Zero needs his boots and Wright and myself want a chance at some weapon drops.

You can def join us Based, but you need to do Gatekeeper with us :smokin

Plus, we have 2 GGhorns in the group now.

Last edited:

Zero
Wright
Biggie

Gatekeeper > Atheon. Need dem boots.

Need help getting Thorn. I get all the way to Phogoth *sp and keep dying. I cannot get passed the first wave, and I need to get to the third wave to kill that Wizard.

Need help getting Thorn. I get all the way to Phogoth *sp and keep dying. I cannot get passed the first wave, and I need to get to the third wave to kill that Wizard.
Chill in the room before entering the pit and pick them off from the door way

Had this pocket infinity bounty for like 2 weeks now :lol:

Not sure if I really even care about any of the exotics offered from that bounty. Really only want pocket infinity for PvP :tongue:

Last edited:
Had this pocket infinity bounty for like 2 weeks now
laugh.gif

Not sure if I really even care about any of the exotics offered from that bounty. Really only want pocket infinity for PvP
tongue.gif
Gunsmith was selling rare fusion rifles yesterday at 9PM EST you missed it  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Had this pocket infinity bounty for like 2 weeks now :lol:

Not sure if I really even care about any of the exotics offered from that bounty. Really only want pocket infinity for PvP :tongue:

Gunsmith was selling rare fusion rifles yesterday at 9PM EST you missed it  :lol:  

Dude sells rare fusions 2-3 times a week and I'm not even including in the middle of the night.

Last edited:

Had this pocket infinity bounty for like 2 weeks now
laugh.gif

Not sure if I really even care about any of the exotics offered from that bounty. Really only want pocket infinity for PvP
tongue.gif

Gunsmith was selling rare fusion rifles yesterday at 9PM EST you missed it  
laugh.gif

Dude sells rare fusions 2-3 times a week and I'm not even including in the middle of the night.
Yesterday was the first time since Nov. 1st, he usually sells them every 3 days but he decided he was gonna wait extra long this time 
laugh.gif

Now I can finish my pocket infinity bounty 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom