Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@WrightOne86 I'm still 28. It sucks, made to the end twice and the wave of fallen right before the priest is released is where I died. Only arc weapons I have are the epitap(not maxed) and a rare launcher
laugh.gif
Damn yea that does suck. You didn't even make it to the point where you just chill under the platform and get him. Get all that way and then not make it, smh

You could've been like me last night after the raid though....

@Biggie62 had connection issues and d/c. We thought it might have been a problem with me being the leader or host, so I went to make Zero the team leader and was moving too fast and booted him instead
roll.gif
. I was too far from the part of the zone @Zero23 was in, so when he got kicked, it sent us back to orbit
mean.gif
roll.gif

The Fatebringer does arc damage so if you got one maxed out, nightfall is a cakewalk. I need to do nightfall and weekly with both characters.
Fatebringer and Praeydeth's Timepiece both do arc damage. The last nightfall with arc damage, the Fatebringer was doing crazy numbers in there. That splash damage on it is nice too.

Last edited:

@WrightOne86 I'm still 28. It sucks, made to the end twice and the wave of fallen right before the priest is released is where I died. Only arc weapons I have are the epitap(not maxed) and a rare launcher
laugh.gif
Damn yea that does suck. You didn't even make it to the point where you just chill under the platform and get him. Get all that way and then not make it, smh

You could've been like me last night after the raid though....

@Biggie62 had connection issues and d/c. We thought it might have been a problem with me being the leader or host, so I went to make Zero the team leader and was moving too fast and booted him instead
roll.gif
. I was too far from the part of the zone @Zero23 was in, so when he got kicked, it sent us back to orbit
mean.gif
roll.gif

The Fatebringer does arc damage so if you got one maxed out, nightfall is a cakewalk. I need to do nightfall and weekly with both characters.
We had a couple blunders last night on that Nightfall to say the least 
laugh.gif

PvP Thorn. PvE Hawkmoon. 

You can't deny the sheer brute force of Hawkmoon and the 13 round clip. If Thorn had a 12 round mag, it would be Thorn all day no question for both though.

You can get off 9 hipfire shots with full stability on the Last Word before you can get off 3 shots on Hawkmoon. It's a beast. Top tier Handcannon.
I need to give them a try then I guess *kanye shrug* I got 2 in the vault

You can get off 9 hipfire shots with full stability on the Last Word before you can get off 3 shots on Hawkmoon. It's a beast. Top tier Handcannon.
I need to give them a try then I guess *kanye shrug* I got 2 in the vault
mean.gif
sick.gif
 I can't even get one... 

Unlock the stability and you dont even have to ADS. Just hipfire away and headshots galore. TTK is super fast.

On Thursday, November 13th, we’ll be taking Destiny offline for several hours. This totally planned service outage will enable us to prepare for the arrival of a series of updates planned for the next few weeks. During this time, you’ll be unable to play Destiny. We're sorry about the interruption, but it's for the greater good.
Once services are restored, your experience as a player will be unchanged. The updates we’re making will be on our side, so you won’t need to download or install a new batch of content. This work will help us pave the way for the progress that was foretold in the last Weekly Update.

The maintenance window begins around 8AM Pacific.
We'll be done by (or shortly after) Noon, if all goes according to plan
Here is the weekly update info for those interested as well:
 We’re inbound with several bundles of joy in our hold. They’ll land in the weeks to come. Some of them will give everyone new things to do and earn. Some of them will prepare the world you’ve conquered for some new arrivals, and push the boundaries. Your level of engagement will be up to you. Each of us finds our own level in Destiny.
Here are some things we’ve mentioned:

• Channels for talking to matchmade teammates, if you so wish
  • Exotic weapons that are stronger and more interesting to upgrade
  • New gear to let you slip into something a little more Legendary
  • That which waits in The Dark Below

Here are some things we’ve kept secret, until now:

• New shaders for your gear
  • Ways to preview items before you spend your Glimmer
  • Greater chances of “showers” in public spaces
  • Adjustments to some arenas that needed better traffic flow
  • New economies to equip you with upgrade materials
  • Fixes, patches, and other invisible technical evolutions
  • Some other tricks up our sleeve
  • Maybe even a more generous Cryptarch
    • (he’ll still be sort of a bastard)

Those are the broad strokes. More detail is on the way. There will be Dev Notes and Patch Notes and love notes on our forum to explain what we mean, why we’re doing this, how it will all go down, and why we think it’s awesome. For now, we just wanted to let you know we’ve been thinking about you, and working on some game changers we hope you’ll enjoy.

@Zero23

Im down for the raid if you have space.

Im lvl 28

VoC

IceBreaker / Fusion Rifle (void if possible) (Maxed)

Unfriendly Giant (as well as Truth) (almost maxed)

is what im wielding 

@Zero23

Im down for the raid if you have space.

Im lvl 28

VoC

IceBreaker / Fusion Rifle (void if possible) (Maxed)

Unfriendly Giant (as well as Truth) (almost maxed)

is what im wielding 
Ah, we have a full fireteam this time around for a hard mode run.

If you want I can run it on normal with you tomorrow or Friday in the daytime. On Hard though, you'd want to get to 29. It's just too much of a liability to be under 29 for hard mode.

@Zero23  sure I can prob do it either day on normal. Ive only done Atheon on hard mode so im sure gatekeeper would be a PITA

I can honestly max out to 29 right now but im trying to hold onto those shards to give them to raid amor. Lol

Just started a second character yesterday. I was reluctant at first but now it feels kinda refresing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom