Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Welcome to the 30 club zero! Now if everybody could get maxed weapons and the gjallarhorn all of NT would be solid

Xur inventory of the week:
Armamentarium [Exotic Titan chest armour] – 13SC
Crest of Alpha Lupi [Exotic Hunter chest armour] – 13SC
Voidfang Vestments [Exotic Warlock chest armour] – 13SC
The Last Word [Exotic handcannon] – 23SC
Exotic Engram [helmet] – 23MoL

same ish every time. minus the last word. smh and the gun is really not all that. hawkmoon and fatebringer put it to SHAME, absolute SHAME. i dunno who was in the party earlier today when we were on doing the HM raid, but like ive said... they have literally removed the gjallarhorn from the pool of possible weapons. they rather introduce new weapons every week than bring back the gh

I just got the last word... My first exotic... Not a fan of hand cannons but it deals a lot of damage... Sucks though cause it on has 8 rounds.

Buy those hand cannon telemetry packs they selling too.

I need more of them since I still have fatebringer, tlw, and Thorn to level

Yea I need to buy those :smh:

Thorn, Fatebringer, TLW, Hawkmoon, and one other lengedary I think Lord High FIxer or something like it.

Telemetry packs give a +23%XP boost for kills and bounty hand ins on top of 25% nightfall bonus.

Welcome to the 30 club zero! Now if everybody could get maxed weapons and the gjallarhorn all of NT would be solid

THE LAST WORD. FINALLY. :nthat:
got your kicks, level 30 and finally TLW, todays your day bro :pimp:

@bobby99son zero23 zero23 congrats on making it to the promised land :smokin

Thanks NT FAMS. Congrats to Bobby too. NT clan getting stronger by the day. We guna have speed runs now through the vault until the expansion. Only thing we gotta figure out is how to get all of us GGHorns.

I'll be farming spinmetal and relic iron today if anyone wants to join. Probably around 10am or so. I'll be on all day!

same ish every time. minus the last word. smh and the gun is really not all that. hawkmoon and fatebringer put it to SHAME, absolute SHAME. i dunno who was in the party earlier today when we were on doing the HM raid, but like ive said... they have literally removed the gjallarhorn from the pool of possible weapons. they rather introduce new weapons every week than bring back the gh

NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN. THE LAST WORD IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST OR SECOND BEST PVP WEAPON RIGHT NOW. IT IS A BEAST IN CRUCIBLE. CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME AND GRAB IT.

zero23 zero23 congrats homie, I'm off today I may join you.

NT moving on up to deluxe apartment in the sky. :smokin

We can both level up. I know yall got a bunch of gear to level up too. Relic iron, spinmetal, and a bunch of bounties. Joy. :lol:

Yep b/c I haven't started to level up anything as of yet ...I still got my Voidfang Vestments, so I guess I should still go after a raid chest piece at some point.

NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN. THE LAST WORD IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST OR SECOND BEST PVP WEAPON RIGHT NOW. IT IS A BEAST IN CRUCIBLE. CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME AND GRAB IT.

New Iron Banner event next weekend too. Yall better grab it while you can. I'm hyped.

zero23 zero23 congrats homie, I'm off today I may join you.

NT moving on up to deluxe apartment in the sky. :smokin

We can both level up. I know yall got a bunch of gear to level up too. Relic iron, spinmetal, and a bunch of bounties. Joy. :lol:

Yep b/c I haven't started to level up anything as of yet ...I still got my Voidfang Vestments, so I guess I should still go after a raid chest piece at some point.

Yeah. Youll get plenty of those in the raid. I have four and counting. I'm sure I'll end up with even more.

Yeah. Youll get plenty of those in the raid. I have four and counting. I'm sure I'll end up with even more.

What you talking about Willis?

I haven't seen a single chest piece yet. Only 1 pair of gloves and boots to speak of. 4 Helmets, but they all suck compared to the one I have now.

lets see...ill have 21 coins after the weekly is done. hopefully I can get 2 more from tiger strikes before xur takes off

What you talking about Willis?

I haven't seen a single chest piece yet. Only 1 pair of gloves and boots to speak of. 4 Helmets, but they all suck compared to the one I have now.

RNGesus shall bless you soon. Once he sends a fatebringer my way too. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom