Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just dropped 40 motes reforging this IB fusion rifle.....ended up with a solar rifle with wack perks smh

:smh:

This dude joins, gets us all bodied when were almost done giving Atheon the shoulder clap then skates off with the Mythoclast on the next run. :smh:

Whatup tho Deph... One of my Fireteam Bullies I run with on the regular. Goin from crushin regular raids to harmodes within a week tho. :nthat:

Shout out to Besu and Ben too. Good raid run tonight fellas. :nthat:

Last edited:
My Titan is a 29, I can finally hit this raid 3 times a week. I'm down today for a hard raid around 3:30/4pm est.. PSN: bosKicKzZ

mean.gif

This dude joins, gets us all bodied when were almost done giving Atheon the shoulder clap then skates off with the Mythoclast on the next run.
mean.gif

Whatup tho Deph... One of my Fireteam Bullies I run with on the regular. Goin from crushin regular raids to harmodes within a week tho.
nthat.gif

Shout out to Besu and Ben too. Good raid run tonight fellas.
nthat.gif
Pretty much beat Atheon with 5 people he was so useless
mean.gif
Wasn't he also the one who died when jumping down to the 2nd chest?
mean.gif

Refused to go up on the pillar during the confluxes and kept dying there too. Raid only took forever cuz mike dropped out instead of him
mean.gif

He's the perfect example of why matchmaking for the raid is a bad idea. Cuz chances are you'll get stuck with someone like him
mean.gif

Really love this game. And hate it too lol.

Really havent given a game this much attention since maybe Gears of War 2

Back
Top Bottom