Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Man I just got this game Christmas Eve don't know what any of these guns or what a exotic weapon is. How hard/long does it take to level up? Got to level 6 in 1 day with my Titan.
Just focus on getting to level 20. Once that happens, the game really opens up and you can start getting the good gear. 

You can grind to 20 in a day. Just make sure you do all the bounties you can, get through the story missions, and do a bit of Crucible. 

Last edited:
Anyone with song of ir yut know how im getting 87rds in my mag when the stats say 35?

All of us have that. Its a low impact and extremely high fire rate HMG. It would make sense. It's sort of how the Truth still states that it holds only 2 rockets in the chamber. It's an error.

On a side note, PSN still doesn't work for me and Sony is still saying offline. This is seriously looking worse and worse for Sony.

Last edited:
what the hell man. dudes talking about weeklies and i can't even log in. 

some one fix this
devil.gif

Will be on in about 1.5 hrs will do hard raid need like2 or 3 guys. Checkpoint on confluxes if there is a checkpoint

I was just on watching hulu then saw an alert if someone joining a party. Tried destiny and got in, no problem

Back
Top Bottom