Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Whenever I'm on this thread at work I just have an incurable thirst until I can get home to get crackin.
laugh.gif

Especially on reset days.
Gotta get all dem mystics doe...

zero23 zero23

Thanks boss. We some day one cats and I finally made it to the BALLERS club.
Feels good man.

Hope Biggie, Bosskickz and High get there's next, sometime this week would be dope. That would be perfect timing for the hard mode dropping soon.

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My man been trying to get this joint ever since I started playing and I didn't eem know wtf a jollyhorn was :lol: :nthat:

I call this **** Sally the Gally. :lol:

I still cant believe that **** popped up on my screen. Im tellin ya'll RNG will bless you when you least expect it. Game is crazy. This is why I play it daily like a mad man. :lol:

Last edited:
zero23 zero23

Thanks boss. We some day one cats and I finally made it to the BALLERS club.
Feels good man.

Hope Biggie, Bosskickz and High get there's next, sometime this week would be dope. That would be perfect timing for the hard mode dropping soon.

Thanks Chem, appreciate the support :smokin

I do hope that one of these next 2 weeks it's it. I hope that Bos gets his and his IB as well.

Thanks for the blessings.

Trying not to think about my shortcomings, in hopes it will fall in my lap eventually :lol:

Thanks for the blessings.

Trying not to think about my shortcomings, in hopes it will fall in my lap eventually
laugh.gif
have faith young padawan. its when i had finally accepted my fate of never getting the ghorn (well, weeks after accepting id never get it) i got it from 5 minutes of "work." when it comes to the ghorn...it might not come when you want it, but...itll be there right on time. church.

One thing I wish there were more of in this game (or any for that matter) would be like a handful of guns that only drop like 20 per year. So if you get one it's SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER rare.

Vex, Gjallahorn, etc are the ones that are most on that level, but I'm talking like extremely rare, (like make it a Mystic class legit, like that fake video out there.)

Getting one to pop up on your screen:

11-jaw-dropping-quotes-from-people-who-want-to-lo-2-17001-1398715767-26_big.jpg

Last edited:
@Zero23 is weeping now from Juicyju

Yea sounds like a shader, scooter, or ghost or some BS.

Better not be a "Christmas" shader (green/red) or something
sick.gif

@Zero23 is weeping now from Juicyju

Better not be a "Christmas" shader (green/red) or something
sick.gif
I heard it was going to be a white scooter with flames on it. S31 Snowflake or something to that extent. Hope its something nice. I wanted a santa hat like the Halloween head we got. Either way, it's prob going to be basura. They really should give out a new ghost shell. I like my red one but I would like another color besides red or white.

@Zero23
is weeping now from Juicyju

Better not be a "Christmas" shader (green/red) or something :x

This is what I actually have been putting my money on. It also gives you either reindeer antlers or a santa hat :rofl:

This is what I actually have been putting my money on. It also gives you either reindeer antlers or a santa hat
roll.gif
sick.gif

It really does seem like the Bungie thing to do though
mean.gif

No way people were really hoping that Bungie was going to be giving out GGhorns
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mystics Mystics Mystics everywhere!!!

Bungie just tweeted:

Bungie  ‏@Bungie   25m25 minutes ago

Lots of Qs about the holiday gift. No Bjallarhorns. No need to decrypt, either, though we're sure some gifts will be swiftly dismantled.

Looks like it's guna be some BS...
i already said it man. im angry at myself for believing bungie's own hype. new wack sparrow, new ghost, or bust. with our luck tho... itll be some ascendant shards 
laugh.gif

Mystics Mystics Mystics everywhere!!!

Bungie just tweeted:

Bungie  ‏@Bungie   25m25 minutes ago

Lots of Qs about the holiday gift. No Bjallarhorns. No need to decrypt, either, though we're sure some gifts will be swiftly dismantled.

Looks like it's guna be some BS...
i already said it man. im angry at myself for believing bungie's own hype. new wack sparrow, new ghost, or bust. with our luck tho... itll be some ascendant shards 
laugh.gif
Don't you bring that bad juju up in here with Ascendant shards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything but Ascendant Materials. 

Back
Top Bottom