Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Well, get your quest cheesing out of the way because bungie is patching everything :rofl:

They announced a fix to everything.

Last edited:
Cheesing really irritates you, doesn't it?

Let me rephrase, as that sounded unintentionally confrontational.

Is cheesing a big enough deal that it needs to be addressed now, rather than eliminating it in Hard Mode? It sucks that people can "cheat" to get things, but it doesn't really effect me. 

Last edited:
Doesn't change anything.

Some people feel that if you cheese you will not be able to do it legit.

I call ******** on that.

Yes your skills won't be on par with someone who legit does it 3 times a week.

I myself do one legit a week and cheese the rest.

Know why? Cuz you don't get **** for doing it legit. So cheese the hell out of this broken yet addicting game.

Well, I believe that you need to learn an encounter properly before you deserve the gear. In a game like this, gear is a representation of the work you put in and of course some luck. If somebody wants that gear fine, get it but don't game the system like this is only counter intuitive as it'll make things difficult for you once they fix it eventually.

Call me elitist, but it's how I feel.

Just an edit:
Hey if your group can do it legit but you cheese a portion like the bridge for example then **** it do it on 2 out of 3 runs. But when when Zero, Wright, and myself are helping 3 NTers and they ask how you do it legit because they've never done it then there is something wrong, very wrong

Last edited:
I can respect that. 

This is great news.

Vault of Glass – Updates

• Exotic weapon drops in the Vault of Glass are now Level 32.

Doesn't change anything.

Some people feel that if you cheese you will not be able to do it legit.

I call ******** on that.

Yes your skills won't be on par with someone who legit does it 3 times a week.

I myself do one legit a week and cheese the rest.
You contradict yourself right here.

What is the reason you don't just cheese all 3? Is it to make sure you know how to do it legit? He and many others are referencing the ones that ONLY exploit and glitch and don't play the game as intended.

Also, 
  • Iron Banner will return, with updated rewards, running from January 13[sup]th[/sup]  through January 19[sup]th[/sup].
Gun popularity.

weapons_infographic.jpg

Last edited:
You contradict yourself right here.

What is the reason you don't just cheese all 3? Is it to make sure you know how to do it legit? He and many others are referencing the ones that ONLY exploit and glitch and don't play the game as intended.

I do it legit once just to do it lol

This raid isn't hard by any means. I like doing it legit. So I try legit and if I get rewards like just 2 shards then I go right back to cheesin.

Simple. Reason why I cheese is cuz the reward system sucks.

Bungie stops cheesing, but can't actually fix VoG. 
mean.gif
 Want Flawless Raider and have had Atheon glitch 3 times now. 

Last edited:
Bungie stops cheesing, but can't actually fix VoG. :smh:  Want Flawless Raider and have had Atheon glitch 3 times now. 

Yea, we had the Oracles bug on us a few times while just running through HM. It is what it is. I feel that once everyone is 32 Crota's End will be easier to get the trophy in. They just need to fix the thrall super punch. Though, I was the one that punched one of the players across the map during on of our Tuesday raid :lol:

Sorry @illsupra :rofl:

YES! Crota fixed and VOG Exotics now attack 331... even though they worded that poorly.

Dude got death treats :rofl:

I like his ideas tho. It would make some of the strikes more challenging. Which is a good thing because most of the strikes aren't hard what so ever.

Crota’s End – Updates
The existing Pit treasure chest reward moved to killing Ir Yut, the Deathsinger.
She has a chance to drop Exotic weapons and armor, class pieces, and Radiant materials.
The Pit treasure chest will now contain Radiant Materials.

Crota will now recover from his kneeling state after a player quits.

Bridge Encounter
Players will now be required to cross the bridge in order to complete the bridge encounter.
Players will now be required to wait for the bridge to be completed prior to crossing with the sword.

Vault of Glass – Updates
Exotic weapon drops in the Vault of Glass are now Level 32.

:smokin

Dude got death treats :rofl:

I like his ideas tho. It would make some of the strikes more challenging. Which is a good thing because most of the strikes aren't hard what so ever.

Yea some people take the game entirely too serious. Death threats over calling people stupid/idiots on a video game :rofl:

I think you got me confused. I never said that everyone who cheeses is an expert at doing it legit.

When I first got the game and I first did VOG i did really well. Died only by a supplicant. I never tried it before but I had an idea of what needed to be done. I wasn't carried by any means. And I defintely wasn't the worst player of the match.

I'm not saying people who only cheese are still gonna be experts at doing it legit. And not saying they're skill will be on par with others, I'm just saying that it won't be like they are complete failures at doing it legit.

Last edited:
So they take shots at cheesers, but don't fix actual problems in the game? Great.

Bungie, fix the strike playlist randomizer, I'm tired of doing the same one three times in a row.

Fix your Oracle issues in vog.

You know why people break your game in ways you don't want? Cause your game is broken already. And it doesn't reward you for getting better at it.

This game needs proximity mines.  Haven't seen those since Golden Eye and Bomberman 64.

Back
Top Bottom