Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

The best buy that I pre-ordered my sent me a text saying that I can pick it up today.
nthat.gif
were you actually able to pick up?  best buy sent me an email that said good news your order will be ready on tuesday 

PS4 player here bobby99son. never joined a clan or anytype of NT online group before. I havent played a FPS since halo 3 but this game has me hyped to get back in it.

Destiny: 3v3 Skirmish TDM Mode Explained

This game mode looks like it could be pretty competitive

Last edited:
Went to go pay off Destiny bundle, there was probably about 20 people lined up outside. I was like number 10. Traded in two 360s, paid off bundle, came outside and there was about 200+ people lined up. GS employee said they had roughly 500 preorders. Crazy thing is we have another GS right across the street, wouldn't even take 3 full minutes to walk from one GS to the other :lol:

Went to go pay off Destiny bundle, there was probably about 20 people lined up outside. I was like number 10. Traded in two 360s, paid off bundle, came outside and there was about 200+ people lined up. GS employee said they had roughly 500 preorders. Crazy thing is we have another GS right across the street, wouldn't even take 3 full minutes to walk from one GS to the other :lol:
'

I was trying to tell the youngins at the gym I think this game is going to be bigger than COD. Im excited now. I will be adding you dudes tomorrow via phone from work lol.

people actually camped out for the #1 spot in line at my gamesrop. dudes really trying to play the second it hits midnight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom