Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yea I just don't get with the "everyone is a winner" mentality.

Someone wins and someone loses, you won't always get what you want, someone out there will be hungrier/better than you so always strive for more and don't settle.

Kids in my area had school close because it was cold... Not weather or anything.... Just because it was cold (only like 10s range at that) . Got me feeling like an old man complaining about things like this :lol:

I finally saw the video of lil kid who got his account deleted. Damn that **** is ****** up

This new Gen is too trustworthy on the Internet. I mean this is better than the kid going into an abandoned house for candy with some pedophile :lol:

Plus the kid was trying to circumvent the system with a shortcut/cheat, so it was quite hilarious. He won't repeat that mistake again. :rofl:

This reminds me of watching the real sports special on HBO where they said some schools are eliminating gym class or activities in gym that are competitive where some children have an unfair physical or skill advantage over others. So um, you will not let children learn to lose, stumble, get their **** pushed in, and then learn to deal with it or improve to get back at them. What are you protecting them from, what happens when they fail for the first time at work? Will they start crying and just quit? Children are children, they need to learn from mistakes. Was it harsh considering all the hours he put in? Sure. But how many of us played a sport and were one of the best in our area and then got our *** handed to us in AAU or something like this. It's part of growing up.
yeah I get what you mean. It still sucks though for the kid. It does teach him a lesson about trusting others and doing it the legit way. for the dude that did delete it though, I just wanna know why? What do you get out of deleting it?

Just remember, it's nothing special until you get wolf packs. Oh and just a warning, just like the truth has close proximity detonation, so does the GGhorn. I blew myself enough times the last few weeks :smh:

Yea I know. I aint know it has the close proximity tho, aint blew myself up with a rocket launcher in awhile but if it happens with Ghjally I wouldnt even be mad :lol: :smokin

Nice chris. Now stop complaining. .. I still don't have one :frown:

I got a feeling that someone in TPT gonna be getting one soon. Very well could be u Yo! Btw Im off Saturday night so TPT will be on Thursday Friday and Saturday night. Crota and atheon gonna get that pounding

I got a feeling that someone in TPT gonna be getting one soon. Very well could be u Yo! Btw Im off Saturday night so TPT will be on Thursday Friday and Saturday night. Crota and atheon gonna get that pounding

Nice. And i finally got a raid helmet from the run ryan and me did freshkicks and trublu

Last edited:
Bungie really should add custom Crucible matches. Would be curious to see which NT squad reigns supreme. 
smokin.gif

Nice. And i finally got a raid helmet from the run ryan and me did freshkicks and trublu

Hell yeah Bro!

Bungie really should add custom Crucible matches. Would be curious to see which NT squad reigns supreme. :smokin

Not gonna lie TPT doesn't have very many good pvp players lol I would safely say maybe 6 out of the 15 we got in the clan?

If we're talking about cod then that's a whole different ball game haha

Hey! Lol I've made proper arrangements hehe he gets to bed by 930 pm now lol.

dat dude chris dat dude chris Yo even if we raid late, some of us are usually on during the earlier parts of the day Doing other stuff, ill make sure to send u an invite next time TPT needs a legit player

Just saw this. But thanks. Just hit me up whenever

I think I'm only gonna stick to this thread for now on.

The ignorance of some people on this forum is just mind blowing.

Unsubscribing to all other threads except fools wilding and this thread.

*kanye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom