Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Shoot to loot can be had on blue weapons as well..

People won't widely fuss to nerf the Hawkmoon until XB1 users get it too. They probably don't have enough people fussing about it quite yet.

It only gets OP when you get that Luck in the Chamber shot and/or the extra extra damage shots to hit you or all stack on 1 bullet and 1-2 shot you from across the map.
nthat.gif

Working as intended

- Bungie
grin.gif

Shoot to loot can be had on blue weapons as well..

People won't widely fuss to nerf the Hawkmoon until XB1 users get it too. They probably don't have enough people fussing about it quite yet.

It only gets OP when you get that Luck in the Chamber shot and/or the extra extra damage shots to hit you or all stack on 1 bullet and 1-2 shot you from across the map. :nthat:

>D

To 2 shot I just need 1 bullet to have the + damage on it. 2 headshots of 96+127 is enough to kill anyone.

Now a 167 headshot (2 stacks on one bullet) + a body shot of 64 is enough to kill you as well.

Or all 3 stack on one bullet for 233 damage or 231ish. :lol:

Plus countersniping with a hawkmoon is working as intended!!!! :rofl:

Is this a dead orbit ship?

I cant remember where I got it from.

Didnt realize it was black until i was sharding all my extra raid ships

@IHust1e gon rock my Gghorn with that God Of War shader next time I run with you
smile.gif

Sidenote my friend got that Bittersteel shader earlier. That thing is nice
Congrats b.

About time RN****head gave you a brreak

At this rate Xur prolly gonna sell gjally this week lmao

Last edited:

View media item 1420213

It's blue I think so no. It's from a random chests I think.

Edit:

Yup I'm right.

Aurora Lance is a Rare jumpship exclusive to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 players. The Schematics for Aurora Lance is obtained randomly through Vanguard Bounty and found in chests. Bring the Schematics to the Shipwright to acquire the Rare jumpship.

Last edited:

View media item 1420213

:rofl:

Bruh that Ship is RARE as hell, whatchu mean? :lol:

Apparently, you spawn with Icebreaker ammo and it builds when you get revived?

And dying and not losing heavy ammo is very wack..

And dying and not losing heavy ammo is very wack..
I could see losing 1 but if I have 7 rockets and die, when I come back I should have more than 4. Also....you don't lose ammo from any other weapon type in the game like this.

Who are you and where is the real @bLaZ3n?! This isn't who I have been raiding with every week since November
sick.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I could see losing 1 but if I have 7 rockets and die, when I come back I should have more than 4. Also....you don't lose ammo from any other weapon type in the game like this.

Who are you and where is the real @bLaZ3n
?! This isn't who I have been raiding with every week since November :x :smh:

:lol:

People constantly complaining about the wrong things and its watering down the game.

It probably does happen with other weapon types, probably just never noticed it because Primary and Secondary ammo drop much more frequently compared to heavy. Which is why we've rarely purchased those ammo packs... and besides you'd notice losing heavy more easily than secondary/primary.

Heavy Ammo, quiet frankly, hence the name.. is your strongest weapon type, so there needs to be some kind of penalty for dying. I've never :smile:rolleyes) died with 7 rockets, and respawned with 4.. its usually -2 each death.

Same person here.. we've raided a lot and PVP a lot.. only thing I complain about is lag and other random game mechanics out of my control

Last edited:
Heavy Ammo, quiet frankly, hence the name.. is your strongest weapon type, so there needs to be some kind of penalty for dying. I've never (
eyes.gif
) died with 7 rockets, and respawned with 4.. its usually -2 each death.

Same person here.. we've raided a lot and PVP a lot.. only thing I complain about is lag and other random game mechanics out of my control
I think you right about losing 2.....I forgot I had shot one on myself to keep my super
laugh.gif

I'm still waiting on those secrets to getting more shaders and faction ships though
nerd.gif

Who are you and where is the real @bLaZ3n
?! This isn't who I have been raiding with every week since November :x :smh:

:lol:

People constantly complaining about the wrong things and its watering down the game.

It probably does happen with other weapon types, probably just never noticed it because Primary and Secondary ammo drop much more frequently compared to heavy. Which is why we've rarely purchased those ammo packs... and besides you'd notice losing heavy more easily than secondary/primary.

Heavy Ammo, quiet frankly, hence the name.. is your strongest weapon type, so there needs to be some kind of penalty for dying. I've never :smile:rolleyes) died with 7 rockets, and respawned with 4.. its usually -2 each death.

Bruh.... These battles require heavy. Additionally, you shouldn't lose heavy just because you have a perk to carry more. That's a glitch that was rightfully fixed.

Bruh.... These battles require heavy. Additionally, you shouldn't lose heavy just because you have a perk to carry more. That's a glitch that was rightfully fixed.

You missed the bigger point I made.

Rightfully so, the glitch should be fixed. Without a doubt. But I still do believe, upon death there should be some kind of penalty.

If Heavy is important as you make it seem, then don't die :lol:

Problem solved.

Whats next? Expecting to have heavy in PVP when you die? or wait.. shorter cool down? :lol: Cmon bruh

Last edited:

Rightfully so, the glitch should be fixed. Without a doubt. But I still do believe, upon death there should be some kind of penalty.

If Heavy is important as you make it seem, then don't die
laugh.gif

Problem solved.

Whats next? Expecting to have heavy in PVP when you die?
laugh.gif
Cmon bruh
On the other hand, I always hated it when I picked up 7 rockets and then a teammate wipes, forcing me and the rest of the team to relinquish our rockets. Tbh I like it better this way. 

It is unintended sure but I could defend it as just a barrier to entry. Meaning, the harder content is hard without heavy or damn near impossible. It rewards the hardcore player. Which justly, any game should because they are putting in the time and effort. That's where Bos is coming from. Is it elitist? Yes but hard to impossible content should be just that. You can nerf it down the line after a time period. MMOs have always treated raids this way and I wouldn't have a problem if Bungie did the same.

Was HM Crota a bit of a pain in the beginning? Sure, but if you have a good team it turns into a 30 min clear rather quickly. Games that require teamwork require a good team that listens and executes. farming for materials and glimmer is just one of those or equites along with skill. Weapons can makeup for that sometimes. And skill can makeup for lack of weapons.

If Heavy is important as you make it seem, then don't die :lol:

Problem solved.

Whats next? Expecting to have heavy in PVP when you die? or wait.. shorter cool down? :lol: Cmon bruh

My goodness....
I guess you are the only person that can do raids without using heavy and no one on your team dying. You sir are awesome.

It is unintended sure but I could defend it as just a barrier to entry. Meaning, the harder content is hard without heavy or damn near impossible. It rewards the hardcore player. Which justly, any game should because they are putting in the time and effort. That's where Bos is coming from. Is it elitist? Yes but hard to impossible content should be just that. You can nerf it down the line after a time period. MMOs have always treated raids this way and I wouldn't have a problem if Bungie did the same.

Was HM Crota a bit of a pain in the beginning? Sure, but if you have a good team it turns into a 30 min clear rather quickly. Games that require teamwork require a good team that listens and executes. farming for materials and glimmer is just one of those or equites along with skill. Weapons can makeup for that sometimes. And skill can makeup for lack of weapons.

Testosterone aside, it's stupid.
There are different levels to the dedication I guess. You have to also remember that not all of us have a consistent group of 6 to roll with. The timing and synchronization takes time and can be frustrating. The ammo issue can easily be combated by the heavy glitch but people don't always feel like waiting for their teammates to unload their clips.

Back
Top Bottom