Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Xur needs to stop playing and sell the Chest of Alpha Lupi for the hunters already. :smh:

so 2 chest engram sales ago, I got both versions (hunter and titan) then last week picked up a lucky raspberry.. I just need and Armamentarium and Stand alones to have all the exotic armor
Not too different, Crota wont get off his knees and hit you at the same time anymore. Havent seen the sword disappear in my 3 runs too.

I did have a run where he walked into the ogre room on us though.

Purifier rolled for me with arc damage + cascade bruhhh

Yo but... Did the patch make Crota harder ? Every group I've been in seems like something random goes wrong. Haven't completed it once this week.

Nothing changed from what I saw. If anything it's a bit easier.

My first run as swordbearer I noticed as soon as he glows he stands back up. Pre patch he would glow for a quick bit while kneeling then stand up, now it's like one fluid motion.

Atheon on the other hand seems to still have bugs... No double teleporting but there were still times when only 1 or 2 got teleported. Also the relic shield will disappear during times vengeance.

On another another note, I love it when you find a out player who knows how to play. Ran crota HM with 5 people 1 being a pug, pretty much flawless and got crota in one run.

Keep getting exotic bounties and selecting the machine gun one so I can share them. Collecting shards FTW :lol:

Attempted thats torn bounty last night. I did pretty good got 250 of the 500 void kills would of been higher if i had a team that knew how to play control.

Attempted thats torn bounty last night. I did pretty good got 250 of the 500 void kills would of been higher if i had a team that knew how to play control.

Maaaan when u get in a bad room.... Roll out. Makes the bounty that much harder.
You will need help on the next part too. Hit one of us up when it's time.

Rumored NF tomorrow is archon priest with triple burn, weekly void.
next week NF omnigul triple burn, weekly solar.

I'm Hey, Spider here. The day has come. My data may be wrong about these leaks. Let's get into this: - 2 New Social spaces-Vestian Outpost, Unnamed ToO social space

• Queens wrath is no more, it will be incorporated into HoW
  • New Cap is Level 34
  • No new subclass
  • Exotic ships
  • Eye of Osiris Exotic Emblem
  • Treasure maps
  • Exotic Sparrow
  • The Reef social space has a cryptarch
  • 2 new strikes, One is on Mars,other is on the Moon
  • A new exotic vender will show up
  • GJALLARHORN IS NO LONGER RELEVANT. It's been replaced
  • Finally, Prision of Elders normal mode is level 31, hard mode is level 33, Skilled mode is level 35.

MORE INFO COMING SOON

From reddit

I'm Hey, Spider here. The day has come. My data may be wrong about these leaks. Let's get into this: - 2 New Social spaces-Vestian Outpost, Unnamed ToO social space

• Queens wrath is no more, it will be incorporated into HoW
  • New Cap is Level 34
  • No new subclass
  • Exotic ships
  • Eye of Osiris Exotic Emblem
  • Treasure maps
  • Exotic Sparrow
  • The Reef social space has a cryptarch
  • 2 new strikes, One is on Mars,other is on the Moon
  • A new exotic vender will show up
  • GJALLARHORN IS NO LONGER RELEVANT. It's been replaced
  • Finally, Prision of Elders normal mode is level 31, hard mode is level 33, Skilled mode is level 35.

MORE INFO COMING SOON

From reddit

NO NEW SUBCLASS? THA? STILL WAITING ON THAT VOID HUNTER CLASS.

PROPS TO WHOEVER POSTED THAT GUARANTEED EXOTICS VIDEO. ENDED UP GETTING TRUTH ROCKET LAUNCHER FROM DOING IT. :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom