Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

need that solar cannon.....and a fatebringer but thats another story. anyone credible running the vog tonight?

You gotta join the crew and have 1 for each character :lol:

But yea I just want the hand cannon and HMG if it's along the lines of a CM or Jolders. I don't want a high fire rate one. Sniper better have some sick perks to replace my black hammers.

Last edited:
You gotta join the crew and have 1 for each character
laugh.gif

But yea I just want the hand cannon and HMG if it's along the lines of a CM or Jolders. I don't want a high fire rate one. Sniper better have some sick perks to replace my black hammers.
i try to join the crew but nobody wants to run when im on... or nobody is on period lol

Xbox late night cuz my newborn wont sleep raid crew checking in.... give your gt seems like GS BAWSEGRANDE nobody can find

zero23 zero23 wrightone86 wrightone86

I hope you guys are ready to pull an all nighter on Thursday the 21st :lol: . Since I won't be on tues- wed other than to stack vanguard bounties I'm going need to do 3 days worth of activities all day before I leave for the weekend :rofl:

@zero23 @WrightOne86

I hope you guys are ready to pull an all nighter on Thursday the 21st
laugh.gif
. Since I won't be on tues- wed other than to stack vanguard bounties I'm going need to do 3 days worth of activities all day before I leave for the weekend
roll.gif
That works. I am off the 22nd and visiting family that weekend and will be back Sun night, so Friday and Sat are out for me next week anyways. Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon will have to be it. Already gave the wife heads up that another DLC was coming out next week for it, so she knows
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Xbox late night cuz my newborn wont sleep raid crew checking in.... give your gt seems like GS BAWSEGRANDE nobody can find

Gt: Undefinedddd

bigj505 bigj505 @puffishurr Crota normal tonight to get more black hammers :nerd: ?

Send me a message when u ready. I'm always ready to carry the team.
Puffy - that fool is wife's up right now. U gotta catch him when his wifey isn't looking

A couple weeks ago in crucible I joined late into a game and I was doing horrible. I see @Cisco45 on the opposite team. He washed me a 2 or 3 times with his VEX. Lol.

I straight bounced before the match ended in shame hoping he didn't recognize my gamertag lol

Why do Titans look like they have a Boeing dreamliner airplane tail?
sick.gif
mean.gif
The Fallen have no more glimmer to buy real clothes so they wear tattered hand me downs.

Hunters wearing the calfskin pants.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom