Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

ran thru the 1st mission today, will do the rest tomorrow after work

hand cannon as a special :nthat:

All We need now is a hand cannon heavy and the trilogy will be complete :smokin

I haven't played this game in months.. I got busy with work. Am I too far left behind to continue playing? Im afraid that since I'm lvl 25 and haven't played any expansions I'll hold everyone back or not even be able to participate.

Dude. With this expansion destiny is back on top. The POE. Is so fun. And the fact that you can reroll weapons that drop for you. YES.

I got a her mercy with mulligan, final round and a stability perk :pimp:

ALSO ADD ME IF YOULL BE ON TOMORROW AT 12PM PST DOWN TO RUN THROUGH EVERYTHING.

PSN: MEXRFW

Last edited:
I need to remember not to dismantle new legendary weapons with perks i dont like now that we can reforge :smh:
finally got an arc tracking rocket launcher :pimp:

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken if u run poe a 2nd time on the same character you don't get a chance for another armored core or weapon core correct?

got my warlock to level 33 last night. POE on 28 is a cake walk. POE on 32 was a completely different story. Final boss was Cabal based and everyone had a shield like my god haha. But the challenge was worth it. Was able to pick up some new gauntlets thanks to the armor core. Then ran the nightfall once and got the one thing i wanted above all else in HOW. I got the ram helmet!!!!! It looks amazing honestly.

Last edited:
First run of POE:

I get to the final round and am promptly booted from the game.....

Oh well, it was fun while I was in it! :smile:

:smh:

Last edited:
Able to turn in 62 crucible commendations for 8 DO packages.

Got another Fermi Solution and the DO scout rifle that is automatic with the firefly perk. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
This expansion is Flames!! Got home at 6:00Pm last night and didnt get off till midnight. Got to lvl 33 and had to go to sleep.

First time in a long time that i've seen my friends list stacked with Destiny. My bad @memphisboi55 we were already 3 deep when you were inviting me.

This expansion is Flames!! Got home at 6:00Pm last night and didnt get off till midnight. Got to lvl 33 and had to go to sleep.

First time in a long time that i've seen my friends list stacked with Destiny. My bad @memphisboi55 we were already 3 deep when you were inviting me.
Yea I looked at one point and had 42 friends online, and I had 3 pages listed of people listed that were online playing Destiny
nthat.gif

Yeah so whats the best way to get keys? From the "wanted bounty" chests on various planets?

Cause im out of keys
mean.gif
You can be there and not doing the bounties and just kill the wanted people and get the buff. Yes that is the only way to get extra keys outside of waiting for the weekly reset to get the 1 per week for each character.

Back
Top Bottom