Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Never played the new map... Kinda excited... Just glad I rerolled my jolders to get send it and final round and got it maxed out just in time lol

If any of the elite pvp players on nt need one send that invite lol. I'd love to go 9-0 or at least get 8 wins for the trials package

Seeing how everyone got jerked from xur so far today, I knew today would be 
nthat.gif
 for me

Bought 5 engrams bc suwoo

1) Alpha lupi Hunter. Was happy bc I sharded mine before TDB and wanted one for a ToO setup

2) Alpha lupi Titan. Sharded. Roll wasnt any better than my current one

3) Armentarium 
indifferent.gif

4) Alpha lupi Titan 
indifferent.gif

5)
Played some IB for a little bit. Got my first Felwinters and another matador in teh same drop
giphy.gif

Xur got that extra hot doo doo this week. Not surprised at all...

@iHust1e   Is this you?   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...board-blue-affiliation-arch-rivals-Crips.html
My attorney advised me to not answer this

:lol: @ihust1. Man I would really like to get those gloves from ToO but I haven't been able to get to 5 wins at all yet :\

GOT MY FIRST FELWINTER LIE YESTERDAY FROM IRON BANNER :pimp:

SADLY WON'T HAVE IT LEVELED IN TIME FOR TRIALS OF OSIRIS, STILL WORKING ON GETTING MY EFRIDEET'S SPEAR FULLY LEVELED.

ANYONE KNOW THE PERKS I SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR WHEN RE-ROLLING THE FELWINTER'S?

Aggressive Ballistics or Field Choke
Shot Package/Range finder
Hammer Forged *Reinforced Barrel
Final Round/Luck in the Chamber/Kneepads/*Battle Runner

*can only be rolled on post DLC/HOW drops

Bolded is my ideal roll

Last edited:
*can only be rolled on post DLC/HOW drops
Yea I forgot that the Felwinter's dropping now would have the new perks and not the older ones. Good catch. I tried....that's why I tagged you on it
laugh.gif

Hey I meant to ask you about that Battle Runner perk. I thought you had it on something of yours. Is it a noticeable speed increase?

Last edited:
GOT MY FIRST FELWINTER LIE YESTERDAY FROM IRON BANNER :pimp:

SADLY WON'T HAVE IT LEVELED IN TIME FOR TRIALS OF OSIRIS, STILL WORKING ON GETTING MY EFRIDEET'S SPEAR FULLY LEVELED.

ANYONE KNOW THE PERKS I SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR WHEN RE-ROLLING THE FELWINTER'S?
i personally try to get a re roll of anything that gives range and final round. So hammerforged and final round or shot package imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom