Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Weekly heroic isn't long it's just the summoning pits. Just hope your partners aren't stupid like my partners have been.

The nightfall is quick too. Probably like 30 min max each of you are smooth with it.

30min? Who are you running with, they shouldn't take longer than 10 mins each this week unless your group is full of bad players.

Weekly heroic isn't long it's just the summoning pits. Just hope your partners aren't stupid like my partners have been.

The nightfall is quick too. Probably like 30 min max each of you are smooth with it.

30min? Who are you running with, they shouldn't take longer than 10 mins each this week unless your group is full of bad players.

Just threw a generous estimate out there.
You really think he can 10 min it if he has to ask us how long it takes? :lol:

These trials snob are making me angry. How i get booted when the two other guys were running head long into sniper fire. Just trying to get the snoop dog helm man :frown:

Yo I really dont understand how we've had two DLCs released....

and none of them have any new ghost shells.

how???? Theres 9 ******* reserve slots b

Last edited:
just rolled a matador with shot package small bore and final round, should i re roll?

I just rolled a Matador 1 time and got Agg balistics, final round, crowd control, and that 1 perk that decreases stability but ups Range

Does anyone know if you can still get final round perk on generation 1 efrideets spear? I have firefly on it currently with solar and am debating to reroll it for pvp. I still don't have black hammer.

I just rolled a Matador 1 time and got Agg balistics, final round, crowd control, and that 1 perk that decreases stability but ups Range

Reroll.

In order for the Metador to compete with a Felwinters you need Rangefinder or Shotpackage.

My IDEAL roll: Aggressive Ballistics, Shotpackage, Kneepads and Rifled Barrel (or some other range perk in the middle tree)

Does anyone know if you can still get final round perk on generation 1 efrideets spear? I have firefly on it currently with solar and am debating to reroll it for pvp. I still don't have black hammer.

Yes you can.

Trial of Osiris anyone? Never done it before though. And I'm trash at crucible [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom