Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Would yall recommend the queen breaker bow or the shotgun??

Shotgun is surprisingly good and has good range. Dreg's Promise is underwhelming as a whole as all sidearms are to me. The Bow looks good and I'll have one tonight after I finish my 3rd bounty, but it's preference as I dislike fusions generally speaking.

Shotgun is surprisingly good and has good range. Dreg's Promise is underwhelming as a whole as all sidearms are to me. The Bow looks good and I'll have one tonight after I finish my 3rd bounty, but it's preference as I dislike fusions generally speaking.
Don't even care if I don't get a 3rd cipher. I should have the shotty this weekend to go with the bow I got the other night, so I am good. I would/will only want it just to have them all.

Oh with that Biggie.....you know about how many points you get from running 32, 34, and 35 PoE? Trying to figure out how much and what I need to run with my Titan to get the 1,000 points to get the shotty with them.

Last edited:
cool cool thx for the input. watching some youtube vids now, think im going to run with the shotty

Don't even care if I don't get a 3rd cipher. I should have the shotty this weekend to go with the bow I got the other night, so I am good. I would/will only want it just to have them all.

Oh with that Biggie.....you know about how many points you get from running 32, 34, and 35 PoE? Trying to figure out how much and what I need to run with my Titan to get the 1,000 points to get the shotty with them.

I got 625 for running the 32 and 34 on Tuesday. 35 is 475 I think.

Titan playing with new subclass. Killing 3 enemies with the super is called "Hammer Time," you can see it at the 4:40 mark.

:rofl:
Suros pulse rifle :lol:
Silenced pistol sidearm (Believe this an Iron Banner weapon)
Gravity bow slowing to like x10 weight of darkness :x
Smoke is the actual melee put blinds and suppresses you and has a DoT and can stick it to surfaces :x  

View media item 1588290 dat bow is gunna shut it down. See a group going for heavy and 3 of them have supers hit one with the bow and the rest are food or have ya homie clean up. The smoke is gunna piss alotta people off can't wait for this I need to see the warlock before I crown someone king of crucible tho.

Side note:

Checked her channel to see if the other sub classes were there, shorty can get it. We could smash then go hit trials :rofl:

View media item 1588290 dat bow is gunna shut it down. See a group going for heavy and 3 of them have supers hit one with the bow and the rest are food or have ya homie clean up. The smoke is gunna piss alotta people off can't wait for this I need to see the warlock before I crown someone king of crucible tho.

Side note:

Checked her channel to see if the other sub classes were there, shorty can get it. We could smash then go hit trials :rofl:

:rofl: Had to check her out now and I cosign 100% :lol:

Last edited:

Titan playing with new subclass. Killing 3 enemies with the super is called "Hammer Time," you can see it at the 4:40 mark.
I did 34 last night and got 425. It's that round 4 Hive Knight boss that bumps it up.

roll.gif

dat bow is gunna shut it down. See a group going for heavy and 3 of them have supers hit one with the bow and the rest are food or have ya homie clean up. The smoke is gunna piss alotta people off can't wait for this I need to see the warlock before I crown someone king of crucible tho.

Side note:

Checked her channel to see if the other sub classes were there, shorty can get it. We could smash then go hit trials
roll.gif
roll.gif
Had to check her out now and I cosign 100%
laugh.gif
Why you guys think I ended up subbing
laugh.gif

One of her videos was a recommended watch based on watching other Destiny vids. Once I saw PiP, I subbed, lol.
Nice. So once we knock out the one level 35 run and then a 32 and 34 with our 2nd guys (my titan), I should be pretty close and once we knock out the 35s with them, I should be good to go
nthat.gif

Side note:

:rofl: Had to check her out now and I cosign 100% :lol:

Her husband works for Bungie. She got him to ban people lag switching while playing trails :lol:

I just came in here to drop a gem that Quad Jr. said in chat...

Tek asked why he was messing up so much in POE.

And his response was:

"Come see me in CRUCIBLE."

:lol:

roll.gif

dat bow is gunna shut it down. See a group going for heavy and 3 of them have supers hit one with the bow and the rest are food or have ya homie clean up. The smoke is gunna piss alotta people off can't wait for this I need to see the warlock before I crown someone king of crucible tho.

Side note:

Checked her channel to see if the other sub classes were there, shorty can get it. We could smash then go hit trials
roll.gif
yea ive been following shorty for awhile trying to keep her to myself but...yall went ahead and torched that soooo... lol
I just came in here to drop a gem that Quad Jr. said in chat...

Tek asked why he was messing up so much in POE.

And his response was:

"Come see me in CRUCIBLE."

laugh.gif
word. like he really requested me to mail him that ether
roll.gif

i wonder if destiny is gonna explain why alot of the new weapons suddenly look like the guns we have in 2000. they went from futuristic (the guns we have now with plastic pieces added) to flat out sig sauer's with a silencer?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom