Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Game Informer already said the basic weapon drops are better than year 1 stuff. Sorry not biting on this Bungie.

Last edited:
:lol: T the qbz . Yeah exotic will be carried over into year 2. Even with the nerfed and 30 new exotics they got ready to drop, still think ghorn is going to be a top 5 pve weapon

We were talking about how bungie would troll everyone and sell the gally because me and a clan mate got 1 back to back on the vog chest.. They actually did...

I feel kinda mad they selling it lol.

The crazy thing about xur this week, isn't that he's selling gjally, it's that all the helmets have great stat rolls.

Last edited:
We were talking about how bungie would troll everyone and sell the gally because me and a clan mate got 1 back to back on the vog chest.. They actually did...

I feel kinda mad they selling it lol.

I feel you.

This must be what rich people feel when they go to a 5-star restaurant and see college kids dining there.

xsUQwAR.gif

Exotics take up a slot though. I'm going to stack my coins and buy year 2 exotics from Xur.

Last edited:
Man **** this ***** xur and bungie. I don't eem want this damn gjally no more.........ima just pick it up for old times sake.......and level it up.........and buy more heavy synths.........for old times sake.......yeah

Yea, I have ~700 coins so I am not too worried about it. I know a couple guys in here make that amount look small too.

laugh.gif
@THE QBZ. Yeah exotic will be carried over into year 2. Even with the nerfed and 30 new exotics they got ready to drop, still think ghorn is going to be a top 5 pve weapon
you're delusional. they didn't sell this weapon and give it to EVERYBODY so it can be used twice as much as before. theyre letting people who didnt have it test it out just so they can come back and play the game since so many people have stopped playing. then when TTK drops, theyre turning the gally into

you're delusional. they didn't sell this weapon and give it to EVERYBODY so it can be used twice as much as before. theyre letting people who didnt have it test it out just so they can come back and play the game since so many people have stopped playing. then when TTK drops, theyre turning the gally into

Oh stop it Tek :lol: It'll still be the best Rocketlauncher. Will it do 2x the damage as every other RLer? No but it'll be fine.

Aint play in months but they sold Ghjally?? Wtf lmao. Once i maxed my old one out, i basically stopped playing :lol:

Congrats to all those who aint have one

Oh stop it Tek
laugh.gif
It'll still be the best Rocketlauncher. Will it do 2x the damage as every other RLer? No but it'll be fine.
doubtful. they didnt give EVERYBODY a gally just so everyone could have the best launcher in the game when TTK comes out. truth was already right up on the gallys heels. weak wolfpacks puts it over. and from the looks of it, with them selling it again (which we can all acknowledge was no accident) theyre about to hit it HARD

Back
Top Bottom