Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Who's down to raid tonight? I have a checkpoint at the oracles for the Templar fight but can start fresh since it didn't take that long to get there anyway.

Need to get those damn armor pieces from the raid. 

On another note, brought Thorn back out for Crucible, and I was destroying teams with it. If only the mag size was 11-13 like all other Legendary/Exotic Hand Cannons this gun would be the best in the game. Just gotta stay mid-range and pick off people with 2 headshots, then they die with the DOT in a few seconds. It's great.

I'll be home around 9:30 tonight and am down for either.

Who's down to raid tonight? I have a checkpoint at the oracles for the Templar fight but can start fresh since it didn't take that long to get there anyway.

On another note, brought Thorn back out for Crucible, and I was destroying teams with it. If only the mag size was 11-13 like all other Legendary/Exotic Hand Cannons this gun would be the best in the game. Just gotta stay mid-range and pick off people with 2 headshots, then they die with the DOT in a few seconds. It's great.
I'll be home around 9:30 tonight and am down for either.
Getting the band back together .
nthat.gif

I can run tonight since I think we are going out tomorrow and wouldn't be able to get on until really late if at all.

Just let me know when.

Also, I watched Hutch from YouTube. Big name from CoD community and he was playing Aetheon on hard. When they beat him he got the Legendary speeder, Vision of Confluence AND the Vex Mythoclast from the same drop!
eek.gif
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Also, I watched Hutch from YouTube. Big name from CoD community and he was playing Aetheon on hard. When they beat him he got the Legendary speeder, Vision of Confluence AND the Vex Mythoclast from the same drop!
eek.gif
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Now THAT is the kind of drop I need. Dayammmm. 
eek.gif

This like the 3rd time I've completed the VoG, and yet no armor, but I have the raid sniper, shotgun, AR, and heavy machine gun and all of them are equipped with an oracle disrupter. The fact that it can only ran once in a week unless you have multiple characters mean this will be a long process for a full set.

Also with my Thorn almost fully upgraded in addition to the ice breaker, I can pretty much go thru the entire raid.

Last edited:
Raid Tonight so far:

Zero23

Biggie62

WrightOne86

Based4urFace

I'd say around 10pm EST? Knock it out in 1-2 hours? We need Warlocks and that infinite grenade sun fire super for the Templar then Void supers for Atheon. Warlock Master Race for this raid for sure...

This like the 3rd time I've complex the VoG, and yet no armor, but I have the raid sniper, shotgun, AR, and heavy machine gun and of them are equipped with an oracle disrup The fact that it can only ran once in a week unless you have multiple characters mean this will be a long process for a full set.

Also with my Thorn almost fully upgraded in addition to the ice breaker, I can pretty much go thru the entire raid.
Damn. Hoping to get the AR and armors from the raid. You wanna assist us tonight with your warlock nova bombs?

Anyone wanna try this method on the templar? This along with Aetheon = Super Easy Raid?

Yep we need to use this cheese method for the a templar bc with the squad we had last night it took 3 hours to get past that part, which is absolutely ridiculous.

This like the 3rd time I've complex the VoG, and yet no armor, but I have the raid sniper, shotgun, AR, and heavy machine gun and of them are equipped with an oracle disrup The fact that it can only ran once in a week unless you have multiple characters mean this will be a long process for a full set.

Damn. Hoping to get the AR and armors from the raid. You wanna assist us tonight with your warlock nova bombs?

I'll try to assist, but I can't guarantee I'll be on that late, gonna definitely try, my nephew got the Atheon cheese on lock.

I seen every class cheese the fight minus hunter. I seen a Titan grenade and then punch antheon twice and he fell off lmao.

Last edited:
Raid Tonight so far:

Zero23
Biggie62
WrightOne86
Based4urFace

I'd say around 10pm EST? Knock it out in 1-2 hours? We need Warlocks and that infinite grenade sun fire super for the Templar then Void supers for Atheon. Warlock Master Race for this raid for sure...

I'm down for the raid. Never done it though so I'll need guidance but catch on quick. Im a lvl 26 hunter so I can turn invisible and revive u guys lol

Raid Tonight so far:

Zero23
Biggie62
WrightOne86
Based4urFace

Definitely down for this. Level 27 warlock with both subclasses maxed. I've never done the VOG before but I'm up for it

@Quad, 3 hours just on the Templar?!
sick.gif
You can cheese the Templar too
laugh.gif
. Watch the next raid, Warlocks are going to be useless for the cheesing.

Yea I got both sub classes maxed out, so I can help with the grenade throwing.

I guess I will just be happy that I got my Warlock set boots on the first run in VoG since some guys haven't yet. I def need to level my Titan up so I can at least go 2x a week though. I already got an exotic helm and 2 legendary armor pieces for him in the stash waiting.

@Quad
, 3 hours just on the Templar?! :x You can cheese the Templar too :lol: . Watch the next raid, Warlocks are going to be useless for the cheesing.

I guess I will just be happy that I got my Warlock set boots on the first run in VoG since some guys haven't yet. I def need to level my Titan up so I can at least go 2x a week though. I already got an exotic helm and 2 legendary armor pieces for him in the stash waiting.

That's me and warlock gear. I can level a warlock to 20 and have him instantly get to lvl 27-28 and an exotic primary and legendary heavy and secondary. RNGesus really wants me to roll a warlock.

That's me and warlock gear. I can level a warlock to 20 and have him instantly get to lvl 27-28 and an exotic primary and legendary heavy and secondary. RNGesus really wants me to roll a warlock.
It really is crazy how they do that with each person it seems. Everyone has this one other class that they can instantly roll to be at least the same level as their main is right now, lol

Got me scared to buy another exotic engram from Xur tomorrow
laugh.gif

@Quad
, 3 hours just on the Templar?! :x You can cheese the Templar too :lol: . Watch the next raid, Warlocks are going to be useless for the cheesing.

Yes, the freaking hours, the entire raid took maybe 5 hours total ....we had a level 25 and 26, and both never even been in the raid before so we to explain wtf is going on while also manning our positions.

I'm hoping Xur comes to the tower packing heat.. Im sitting on ~40 strange coins
roll.gif
With the way it has been, Watch it be the same Titan Helm, Sunsinger Gloves for Warlocks, and Lucky Raspberry for Hunters with a Suros or Red Death. RNGesus.... Smdh.

I have 42 coins and not looking forward to tomorrow's roll.

@Quad
, 3 hours just on the Templar?!
sick.gif
You can cheese the Templar too
laugh.gif
. Watch the next raid, Warlocks are going to be useless for the cheesing.

Yes, the freaking hours, the entire raid took maybe 5 hours total ....we had a level 25 and 26, and both never even been in the raid before so we to explain wtf is going on while also manning our positions.
Honestly, if you are not level 27+, you will be dragging the fireteam down. Unless you are just joining to fill in spots for cheesing Atheon, it's really not worth spending that many hours carrying lower levels through. Or if they your boys and you wanna help them out, but might as well help them get ascendant shards and level up first. Raid with Level 25-26 members took us 4 hours and couldn't complete. Raid with 27+ took 2 hours and was able to complete. 

I have like 16 coins so it's whatever for me. I might roll on a chance with motes for a piece or if they have the defender helm for the Titan then I'll get that. Hell my 2 or 3 week I bought the rare pike from vanguard and bought the legendary thing from Xur. Now almost everyone has a hoopty compared to me when we go somewhere on those things lol. With weekly nightfall I feel as if Xur is pointless now. He's only good if you don't have the time or chance to raid.

Raid Tonight so far:

Zero23

Biggie62

WrightOne86

Based4urFace

Put me down for it too

I have like 16 coins so it's whatever for me. I might roll on a chance with motes for a piece or if they have the defender helm for the Titan then I'll get that. Hell my 2 or 3 week I bought the rare pike from vanguard and bought the legendary thing from Xur. Now almost everyone has a hoopty compared to me when we go somewhere on those things lol. With weekly nightfall I feel as if Xur is pointless now. He's only good if you don't have the time or chance to raid.
@WrightOne86  he still stuntin on us and our damn hoopty scooters 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
 Watch, tonight's raid drop will be a scooter and chatterwhite for me. But at least I won't have a hoopty anymore.

Back
Top Bottom