Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

With the next raid being in the Hive and the stupid wizards having solar shields, I'm hoping to get a mythoclast. Pair that with Gjallerhorn and they should drop like flies.
Vision Of Confluence > Mythoclast
Trust me, I have both. Once you get the full auto and no recoil upgrade on the Vision Of Confluence it's not even a contest

Nice. I'm glad to hear that. I have Vision fully upgraded and its a beast. I thought the mythoclast would be better but I guess not.

Nice. I'm glad to hear that. I have Vision fully upgraded and its a beast. I thought the mythoclast would be better but I guess not.
The mythoclast is still a good weapon but the nerf downgraded it a lot.

The vision of confluence also has solar damage as a primary, does more damage and it doesn't take up an exotic.

It's better in every way now except close range.

The mythoclast is still a good weapon but the nerf downgraded it a lot.

The vision of confluence also has solar damage as a primary, does more damage and it doesn't take up an exotic.

It's better in every way now except close range.
Ohhh, I forgot the Mythoclast is an exotic. I couldn't use it with Gjallerhorn anyway then. I do have the Hezen Vengeance that I could pair with the Mythoclast, but sounds like Vision of Confluence and Gjallerhorn will be paired for my loadout.

I already can't wait for more content to come to this game. That first expansion looks promising :nthat:

How did we forget to mention how we were too busy looking at my shoes glow that we got caught in Gorgon's Lair??!?!?! :rofl:

"They ain't even Jordans though" :rofl:

@Biggie62

@Zero23

@Based Jesus

@MARCIELAGO

@TEKtheMAESTRO

Or the callout...

"ORACLE!"
"Where?"
"Over HERE!"
"Where is here?!"

They need to make a 10 man raid so we can have @Quad
/ Quad Jr. in there as well. I wish I was in there for the raid when he left and was saying he didn't know Pippen played with Jordan :lol:

Yo, this had me DYING!! :rofl:. So true though, we would get caught up looking at some in game kicks

:lol: :lol:  I'm guna be a hater until next week's raid. 

How'd you get Last Word? I need that Hand Cannon to complete my set.

I got The Last Word from a chest last night....or from the Templar I can't remember. It has cool animations though. You shoot it like you are Wild West style and even spin it on your finger taking it out and putting it away.

Also can't forget during the Atheon relic sequence

Zero: "Why I am by myself out here? Where is everyone?"
Zero: "Marcielago, what you doing over there, we aren't on that portal yet."

Definitely had fun last night with you guys man. :lol:

:lol: bro I had no idea what I was supposed to do lol. I was just shootin **** :lol:. It got so hectic in there but we had a good team. I'm gonna watch some videos on the raid so I'll be ready next time

Oh and Zero saying Besu female Warlock had an engagement ring for an arm band :rofl:

"You spent 23 motes on a armband? So you can have a damn math equation on ya arm bruh?" :rofl:

freaking Xur selling a helmet and rocket launcher this week that i happened to get this past week :lol:

JUST MY LUCK

Last edited:
So im reading that (other than the weekly) pulbic events are good for strange coins? Can anyone atest to that?

You can get strange coins randomly from engrams and/or playing the crucible. Those are your best bets to get them outside of the weekly.

Or run the Weekly Nightfall. You have a chance to get at least 7 as a reward 
sick.gif

Or run the Weekly Nightfall. You have a chance to get at least 7 as a reward 
sick.gif
Last week i got 9 on the nightfall and then 9 on the weekly heroic
pimp.gif

This week i got the truth exotic rocket launcher on the nighfall
roll.gif
I'm probably going to buy some rifle/rocket telemetries so I can level up my stuff and sit on my strange coins. Nothing I really need this week from Xur. Then next week I'll have enough to hopefully drop on an armor and weapon. But we both know it will be more useless stuff. 

I'm probably going to buy some rifle/rocket telemetries so I can level up my stuff and sit on my strange coins. Nothing I really need this week from Xur. Then next week I'll have enough to hopefully drop on an armor and weapon. But we both know it will be more useless stuff. 

I'm going to buy the titan armor and take a shot and get a random one from the motes. Worst case scenario I get something I have and it's shards or whenever I decide to lvl alts they'll be more stacked than my titan. :smh:

Last edited:
So im reading that (other than the weekly) pulbic events are good for strange coins? Can anyone atest to that?

They're better for ascended materials

I normally grab a few extra ones from doing the strike playlists and leveling up the cryptarch. Also if you havent found all of the golden chests on mars yet, the fifth one gives you a strange coin. Im saving it for when I really need it :lol:

Last night made this game more enjoyable. :smokin

Beat the raid, got some exotic gear, more legendary gear, and atheon's epilogue!

Last night made this game more enjoyable. :smokin

Beat the raid, got some exotic gear, more legendary gear, and atheon's epilogue!

i have AP, that recoil is crazy and the impact is really low. is this gun really worth maxing out in upgrades? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom