Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't be the only one laughing at this
Let our Young Quadrilateral live 
roll.gif

Just as I was about to say some YT commentators I was watching were saying that it was underwhelming and more of a novelty item....you post this 
eek.gif

I wonder if his was still 290 in the video though or if he infused it to be 300+?

who here plays on PS4?

im new to this ....can i still run with you guys? or does it go by levels?

Last edited by a moderator:
who here plays on PS4?

im new to this ....can i still run with you guys? or does it go by levels?
There are levels, but it shouldn't take too long to at least get to level 40. Fro there you have to get gear with the "light" attribute. The higher light you have, the higher instances, missions, strikes, and raids you can run. Anyone can run with you to help you level up. You just couldn't do the missions with us since you wouldn't be high enough. Most of us are on PS4, although, the XBL revolution has been happening lately. 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

So being level 2 i get 2 guns from buying only 1 package?

No you get two options for 1 gun. For example if you ordered the Eileen sniper last week it had an arc and void option. You would choose which one you want.

Now if you are level 2 you can order two weapons, but not two of the same unless you use different characters.

What I'm doing is completing gunsmith on all three characters. So I'm able to double up on high impact snipers and dismantling for legendary marks if the weapon sucks.

Also once you hit level 3 on your characters u get an easy quest for class specific exotic

story then strike playlists.
Make sure you pick up the bounties from the guy in the tower. They help you gain xp to get to level 20 quicker. Do crucible as well. You can level up pretty quickly with crucible games and turning in completed bounties. 

If we didn't do the public events yesterday, we can't do those and get the exotic today?

Last edited:
Best way to do public events we had 6 people in party chat. We all went solo to different planets and areas and called out if we had warsat on said planet/area, then we joined that persons fireteam. Some events happened 3 at a time so it helps.

Last edited:
so is sleep gally 2.0 im reading mixed things

Its burst DPS is sick as from the video I posted but it is dependent on hitting crit shots. It's def not Gjally 2.0 as Gjally was the best option for every encounter. This weapon is good but I can't even see myself using it for any of the encounters over another exotic. ToM > everything for daughters and Oryx. Golgoroth it's the black spindle as the best option if you have one same for the warpriest. It's good, but it's more of a fun weapon more than anything else to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom