Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Ran normal raid with Vintage, Peesnid and his boys, using my lvl 27 Hunter, came out with Praes Revenge, Found Verdict and Last Word, plus a ton of shards and energy, not bad. Best raid run ever for me, never came out with 3 guns, let a lone 2.

Then I switch to my Titan, we did the first part of Crotas Raid, got the Gauntlets, :smokin

just spent an 1.5 hours+ of my life running that undying mind vanguard roc strike...solo
sick.gif

i thought if people quit then they re-add some next people into the strike.... 

got nothing really of course

Finish 3 Nightfalls got Hardlight and two discarded Purples
Then I went to get the 1st chest in Crotas end 1st Character The Last Word 2nd Character Hawkmoon about to load up my third Character right now :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit - and i broke down my old 300 versions of TLW and Hawkmoon for 2 Exotic Shards each!

Last edited:
All these nightfall rewards for people so far :x :smokin

Nexus + void for the week :smokin

15+ VoG clears and still no Atheon's Epilogue :frown: :smh:

I'll be on around 130 pst if anyone wanna run these nightfalls with me. Should be able to do two I don't think my Titan high enough yet.

Titan still got green feet :lol:

Last edited:
Been on my solo grind the past couple days gettin my gear ready for Hardmode DLC raid.

Picked up two new DLC auto rifles and a version 2 Vanquisher... They all hittin at 331 max damage.

Just maxed out Icebreaker and Truth to 331 aswell.

100 heavy ammo synths on each character with 100 reserves in the vault.

sick.gif
BRUUUUUUUUUH WHY HAVENT I DONE THIS YET!?!?! IM AN IDIOT
My alts are trash compared to my main 
laugh.gif
 I barely keep up with the other two. Got a 28 Worlock and a  35 Titan
OPPPPPP. put me on with the sauce bruh
Nexus with void for nighfall. Running now if anyone wants in. Peesn_id
void damage on nexus? we all about to eat.
Nightfall #1

Last edited:
Just realized I forgot to run the other weekly last night...just left 9 coins on the table :smh: Its all good tho. Think I got like 45

chem got the starfire? i neeeeeeeed that in my life. "i wont it in my life. come puttt it in my life!"
AllChem already has unlocked the extra fusion grenade perk as well on it
sick.gif

3 fusion grenades
sick.gif

121 intellect on the chest piece
sick.gif

Warlock master race
nthat.gif

Seriously though Bungie....can the Warlocks please get a chest piece that does not have some random black/gold design all over it though. That **** doesn't change with the shaders and throws everything off most of the time
mean.gif

AllChem already has unlocked the extra fusion grenade perk as well on it
sick.gif

3 fusion grenades
sick.gif

121 intellect on the chest piece
sick.gif

Warlock master race
nthat.gif

Seriously though Bungie....can the Warlocks please get a chest piece that does not have some random black/gold design all over it though. That **** doesn't change with the shaders and throws everything off most of the time
mean.gif
this is looking like the 2nd best new exotic for warlocks tho. the obsidian mind is just OPPPPP

wife is gone till the weekend
Wife gone for Christmas?
embarassed.gif

24/7 Destiny though
nthat.gif

Can't front...I have taken a day off from work, when the wife doesn't work from home, and still sent the baby to the sitter so that I can sit at home all day and play uninterrupted
laugh.gif

1/2 way through the day, wife calls phone asking why I didn't answer at my desk...then I tell her I stayed home.

"Did you keep the baby at home with you?"

"Nah I still dropped him off this morning, and you can pick him up when you get off."

roll.gif

this is looking like the 2nd best new exotic for warlocks tho. the obsidian mind is just OPPPPP
I wouldn't know about that one since Biggie has it on his red-headed step child of a Warlock that is about to hit level 32 and I have never been blessed with one. BosKickzz boy Fatal that runs with us has it too I believe. That all black helmet doe
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom