Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@iHust1e going to go and buy that and it is going to tell him that the red Titan in the pics is sold out and he can only purchase one in blue...forever without a red shader
roll.gif

Love how each console thread takes turns telling one another how much they hate Destiny... :lol:

But the haters keep coming back and giving it a try. I seen some people on my friends list that came back to the game within the last 4 weeks that quit back in Nov-Dec. iYen made a post here a few pages ago asking about VoG and I could have sworn that he bashed the game in the PS thread(I could be wrong). I do appreciate his Forza > all PS racer posts though because so many people catch feelings :lol:

Marvelous!
I wish I was that good.
sick.gif

But the haters keep coming back and giving it a try. I seen some people on my friends list that came back to the game within the last 4 weeks that quit back in Nov-Dec. iYen made a post here a few pages ago asking about VoG and I could have sworn that he bashed the game in the PS thread(I could be wrong). I do appreciate his Forza > all PS racer posts though because so many people catch feelings
laugh.gif
I hated Destiny when I first bought it and didn't touch it for months. Then I realized I needed to give it a try and I am now hooked.

I wish I was that good.:x
I hated Destiny when I first bought it and didn't touch it for months. Then I realized I needed to give it a try and I am now hooked.

You have given it a second and fair try finally which I respect. Not many people did for many reasons. The game has changed significantly since the launch version though.

Last edited:
I was luke warm on destiny at first until I actually learned how to play.

What was a faction?
Who was xur?
Purple and gold stuff is what I want?
What's a raid?
Weekly heroic? Strike playlist? Nightfall?

.... For months, all I did was play crucible and complain about how the game was stingy with giving me ascendant material :lol:

I was luke warm on destiny at first until I actually learned how to play.

What was a faction?
Who was xur?
Purple and gold stuff is what I want?
What's a raid?
Weekly heroic? Strike playlist? Nightfall?

.... For months, all I did was play crucible and complain about how the game was stingy with giving me ascendant material :lol:

One of my friends played since launch almost every day and he didn't know about the Vanguard Weapons vendor by the shipyard until February until I told him.... :rofl:

I'm currently focusing on leveling up my vanguard rep. Should I just get that to level 3 and then focus on the other faction rep "Dead space, etc"

I'm currently focusing on leveling up my vanguard rep. Should I just get that to level 3 and then focus on the other faction rep "Dead space, etc"

The other factions have some okay weapons and sometime good armor. NM has the best purchasable shotty, the Hand Cannons from FWC and NM are also solid. But those factions give the cosmetic drops (very low chance). Vanguard and crucible guarantee you a weapon or armor or both each time you level. The other 3 factions might just give you a mote or SC, or 4 things at once.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever noticed that when reforging weapons some of the basic stats change as well? I thought only the perks change.

Back
Top Bottom