Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So i havent played since september, but imma get back on tonight lol see what ive been missing. ahahah im prolly so washed

So i havent played since september, but imma get back on tonight lol see what ive been missing. ahahah im prolly so washed
If you have a ton of "motes of light" left over from September, start using them for faction packages (Dead Orbit, New Monarchy, Future War Cult).

You'll be able to rack up infusion fuel to get your guardian(s) to at least 330 light level in no time.

Last edited:
If you have a ton of "motes of light" left over from September, start using them for faction packages (Dead Orbit, New Monarchy, Future War Cult).

You'll be able to rack up infusion fuel to get your guardian(s) to at least 330 light level in no time.

thanks bro. I still didnt start but tonight is the night. if yall are still on my name is s1xt6en ps4.

Had a stupid amount of recordings built up since March so I decided to put a clip together.

Tried to edit a bit but it's still pretty rough.

Good ish raptornation raptornation it made me lol at the end there with zealot hahaha

Glad to see I made a cameo getting revived lolz.

Ur hunter is an example of why I hate trip mines...

Good ish raptornation raptornation it made me lol at the end there with zealot hahaha

Glad to see I made a cameo getting revived lolz.

Ur hunter is an example of why I hate trip mines...

Man, Tripmines are OP. I think they're the only sticky grenade that can kill two FULL HEALTH enemies when attached.

Hopefully we can get some Trials in this week.

This past week was really tough. Wins 7-8 were really laggy because of the Iron Banner related diminished player pool. And generally the players were really good.

We lost at 8, three times and 7 twice... Shout out to Bad Religion Bad Religion , we'll get you in there soon!

I been on every week running IB, Nightfalls, PoEs too. Just when I'm done i hop on Overwatch PC. Too much fun in the game. No RNG stress. Just play play play. I bought a copy for PS4 but no one playing it.
The trend for Overwatch is basically towards the PC..............mostly b/c of the company that is responsible for Overwatch is Blizzard, which is famous for the popular PC games of the Warcraft franchise, Starcraft and Diablo.

Not to mention Blizzard released in a press release towards why Overwatch will not have "cross-platform" support, it is because Blizzard claims that PC gamers will have a huge advantage over console gamers in cross-platform play.

So that is why most Overwatch gamers are on the PC, not the consoles.

I been on every week running IB, Nightfalls, PoEs too. Just when I'm done i hop on Overwatch PC. Too much fun in the game. No RNG stress. Just play play play. I bought a copy for PS4 but no one playing it.
The trend for Overwatch is basically towards the PC..............mostly b/c of the company that is responsible for Overwatch is Blizzard, which is famous for the popular PC games of the Warcraft franchise, Starcraft and Diablo.

Not to mention Blizzard released in a press release towards why Overwatch will not have "cross-platform" support, it is because Blizzard claims that PC gamers will have a huge advantage over console gamers in cross-platform play.

So that is why most Overwatch gamers are on the PC, not the consoles.
I saw a lot of my friends list play Overwatch for the open Beta on PS4. Was surprised most of them didn't cop for PS4. Of course anything Blizzard is expected to be geared towards PC and they're right, the advantage cross platform would be huge to the mouse/keyboard combo. Still thought a good amount of people would be playing it for console. I'm most likely going to return my PS4 copy though. Have a ton of friends playing on PC. 

I'll be on Overwatch for the time being. Until Bungo does something with this game.
ohhh youre on PC

Im playing OW on PS4 
laugh.gif

I'll be on Overwatch for the time being. Until Bungo does something with this game.
ohhh youre on PC

Im playing OW on PS4 
laugh.gif

Bruhhhhhhh, you like the only person I know lmao. If @illsupra  will stop being cheap and go cop it we could at least run some....

Man, Tripmines are OP. I think they're the only sticky grenade that can kill two FULL HEALTH enemies when attached.

Hopefully we can get some Trials in this week.

This past week was really tough. Wins 7-8 were really laggy because of the Iron Banner related diminished player pool. And generally the players were really good.

We lost at 8, three times and 7 twice... Shout out to Bad Religion Bad Religion , we'll get you in there soon!

Yeah trip mines are insane.... Gunslinger COULD be the most op class considering the super and grenade but the skill tree sucks balls lol.

Exodus blue is a tough map especially with only the dedicated trials players playing, kinda glad I didn't really play. Hopefully this week it's nicer to us lolz

FYI:

This week at Bungie we’re preparing to reveal your next adventure.

You’re invited to learn all about the next threat that you’ll confront as Guardians.

Destiny Reveal Stream
Thursday, June 9th, 10 AM Pacific
TWITCH.TV/BUNGIE

Save the date. Follow our channel. This will be your first glimpse at what awaits you later on this year, followed by a deeper dive with the development team.

via https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/44789/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---06022016

Honestly I run Ahamkara grasps for double trip mines in crucible no matter what but I get a LOT of 194 damage hits with people directly standing on my tripmine which leaves them with like 1% health. If you have a max armor build, you will tank a tripmine, unless it is stuck directly on you. But that's the same for any sticky nade.

Honestly I run Ahamkara grasps for double trip mines in crucible no matter what but I get a LOT of 194 damage hits with people directly standing on my tripmine which leaves them with like 1% health. If you have a max armor build, you will tank a tripmine, unless it is stuck directly on you. But that's the same for any sticky nade.

It's crazy, though, that even a max armor Hunter can tank a (sensored) Tripmine. It gets a little frustrating.

Anybody want to play some Trials on PS4? Looking for one.

(I know NT isn't the place for LFG, but figured it would be a good place to find a third.)

Destiny: Rise of Iron Launches September 20th

Destiny: Rise of Iron is the next highly anticipated expansion to the Destiny universe. The wall which stood for centuries along the southern border of Old Russia has collapsed. Fallen mutants now scavenge the tombs of the Golden Age, and the plague they have unearthed is more dangerous than even they understand. Join Lord Saladin. Journey into the Plaguelands. Learn the fate of the Iron Lords and stop the growing threat before it is too late.

Includes:

* New Story Campaign & Quests
* New Armour and Gear
* New Weapons
* New Raid
* Maximum Light Increase
* New Strike
* New Plaguelands Zone & Social Space
* New Crucible Mode & Maps
* New Enemy Faction and Bosses

No mention of Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Very exciting to hear of the new content... Can't wait to see what they reveal tomorrow.

My question is... How do we get that flaming battle axe? Hahaha

But the fact that they are most likely dropping ps3 and 360 support makes me excited to see bungie real potential

Back
Top Bottom