Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Local mall opened at 7am and we were there at midnight and it was crazy seeing the amount of ppl that showed up to this release compared to the oly 6s.... I was able to grab 3 pairs on military discount then went over to finishlibe and copped 2 more pairs for retail..then went to niketown Seattle to pick up my rsvp..by that time it was 9am and I stopped by another local mall and picked up another pair... I got a dude that pays 230 a pair and money is nothin to him so I dropped off 6 pairs to him for a total of $1380 so I made a profit of $435...yes my pair was free... easy pick ups...on to the next...

you know whats funny? all the past releases that have been crazy..concords, wc 4s, cav 4s, & playoff 12s. out of all them i HARDLY see anyone wearing jordans. its like how are these shoes selling out but no one in nyc is wearing them. since they playoff released no lie, i have seen 3 people wearing them. its like are aliens buying sneakers or something?
alien.gif

Really wanted these man. But the lames were lined up at Champs x Footaction on 42nd in NYC since at least Friday afternoon.

I really hate what this has become.

I was shocked to see how the line was wrapped around the corner. :smh:

The releases in my area have been pretty tame lately, then things just blew up over the 6 and 7 Olympic releases. Damn near impossible to consistently pick up shoes locally now... Kids literally sprinting from one entrance to another as soon as security opened the doors. Now I gotta hope a website doesn't crash either.. Bad enough that its summer time and school is out. Jordan needs to switch back to Friday releases. / End Rant. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm new here, so hi everybody; I didnt pick up the 2010 relase so I really wanted these..So I wake up at 5am to head down to the mall. Get there at 530 & line is too packed ( waay more than it was for the 6s smh) So I decided to wait & go to DTLR in the hood on east side (i'm in the STL) get there at 800 & theyre giving out tickets (i'm #22 & I just kno im not gonna get em) Some dude drives by & says FTL & a Mom/Pops store is elling em early. While everybody else ran like crazy to FTL..I dashed across the street to the mom/pop store. Got a 9.5. Spread the info to everybody that wanted theirs, gave away my ticket, & was happy. I stop'd by Nike Factory to grab some Elite socks & grocery store for something to eat lol. Here pics of my pick ups; GL to anybody still trying to cop them a pair

I

you know whats funny? all the past releases that have been crazy..concords, wc 4s, cav 4s, & playoff 12s. out of all them i HARDLY see anyone wearing jordans. its like how are these shoes selling out but no one in nyc is wearing them. since they playoff released no lie, i have seen 3 people wearing them. its like are aliens buying sneakers or something?
alien.gif
I see a lot of WC 4s in NY...

Last edited:
alien.gif
I was saying the same thing. Playoff 12 and cement 3's were everywhere but i still havent seen anyone rock Oly 6's in nyc

It's funny to me how these dropped twice within the last 8 years & sat on shelves. Come 2012, people are lined around the corner for them. Glad I still have my 04's, so I passed on these. Can't wait until these cool kids jump on the next fad

I'm new here, so hi everybody; I didnt pick up the 2010 relase so I really wanted these..So I wake up at 5am to head down to the mall. Get there at 530 & line is too packed ( waay more than it was for the 6s smh) So I decided to wait & go to DTLR in the hood on east side (i'm in the STL) get there at 800 & theyre giving out tickets (i'm #22 & I just kno im not gonna get em) Some dude drives by & says FTL & a Mom/Pops store is elling em early. While everybody else ran like crazy to FTL..I dashed across the street to the mom/pop store. Got a 9.5. Spread the info to everybody that wanted theirs, gave away my ticket, & was happy. I stop'd by Nike Factory to grab some Elite socks & grocery store for something to eat lol. Here pics of my pick ups; GL to anybody still trying to cop them a pair

I

Fresh pics bro...:smokin
And CONGRATS TO ALL THAT COPPED

I don't really feel these. I had a chance to get em via RSVP but decided it wasn't worth the trip. Lucked out on all websites... Lol

you know whats funny? all the past releases that have been crazy..concords, wc 4s, cav 4s, & playoff 12s. out of all them i HARDLY see anyone wearing jordans. its like how are these shoes selling out but no one in nyc is wearing them. since they playoff released no lie, i have seen 3 people wearing them. its like are aliens buying sneakers or something? 0]
i usually see several people wear the shoes for like the first few days after release, then poof..

Tracking info from END says I should receive mine by the 27th around 4:30pm from FedEx. Anyone else who order from END receive their shipping info yet?

I tried to warn people about NYC and the hype surrounding these :smh:

Went around NY since I overslept and all you saw were mobs of people at every single sneaker store....people skipping, bum rushing the doors, fights, arguments,etc.....dozens of people at stores, from kids, to parents,to grown men...everyone was out there but MANY left empty handed...these seem somewhat "limited" (i use that word lightly) compared to Oly 6s and other releases

will wait for restocks, upon restocks :pimp:

edit: checked my END order, says delivery by the 25th :pimp:

Last edited:
Hey guys...this was my first day of release cop and it's been hectic. Here's what happened for me

JJ released at 12 last night...but the site couldn't handle the requests and went down for me.

Foot Locker/East Bay was out at 8 on the dot. At least their site showed that they were out.

NDC apparently was smooth for some, and hell for others.

Then all of a sudden at about 8:45 somebody comes through and says FNL has almost a full run, and then FNL is out by 9:00

So here's my question...how did/will this release compare to the BRED 11's release this December. Will it be twice as much more frantic?

Back
Top Bottom