Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

DAMNNNNNNNNNN
You people KILL me with the crying about resellers. How do you think the resellers get them? They put in the work and if you did the same-thing you would have a pair. Every release i get 3-4 pairs and resell to make my pair free thats not a hustle thats being smart -- I dont want to pay for sneakers so thats how i get mine for free......you people complain talking about kids camping out or people bring their friends just to resell go join them or shut the hell up man.... damn nobody wanna hear about you not being able to score a pair cause all the resellers taking them up....... that's bull and you know it.
I don't care who doesn't agree with me either i score at least 3 pairs every time from either online or RSVP or both because i put the work in and i never camp and never pay more than retail -- if you cant do it then you should be paying the resell price cause you lazy.

And I bet you drive an exotic car....make six figures with your corporate job, a model type wife and a 5 bedroom house...

Will there ever be a time when grown men that already own hundreds of pairs of sneakers will not complain about reseller prices when they can't get a new release? It is what it is. I'm sure those same complainers would never let go of any shoe in their collection for the same price you paid for it. Just some food for thought.. :D

DAMNNNNNNNNNN
You people KILL me with the crying about resellers. How do you think the resellers get them? They put in the work and if you did the same-thing you would have a pair. Every release i get 3-4 pairs and resell to make my pair free thats not a hustle thats being smart -- I dont want to pay for sneakers so thats how i get mine for free......you people complain talking about kids camping out or people bring their friends just to resell go join them or shut the hell up man.... damn nobody wanna hear about you not being able to score a pair cause all the resellers taking them up....... that's bull and you know it.
I don't care who doesn't agree with me either i score at least 3 pairs every time from either online or RSVP or both because i put the work in and i never camp and never pay more than retail -- if you cant do it then you should be paying the resell price cause you lazy.

Kudos to you for taking several pairs of a sneaker away from someone else who was trying to pay retail but instead has to pay resell prices because you purchased their size and didn't even need it.

If ppl really wanted em that bad you would put the work in and be there b4 everyone else, the shoe gm is serious right the obsidians n and 6s didn't sell that quick as the 7s that tells you the new kids on it now and it was just 2yrs ago the Olympics dropped take note!

Is the quality on these good, bad or just ok? Different ppl saying different things :x
I really would like to avoid overspending on some b-grade type '12 oly 7's.
Might have to hunt down an 04 or FTLOTG pair if push come to shove.

I heard that these are "okay" in terms of quality.

I haven't been able to hold a pair in hand, so I can't judge myself.

I had purchased my FTLOTG's around January of this year, before I knew that these were coming out.

So it was no need to get these again 6 months later when I only wore the FTLOTGs a handful of times.

The quality on the 2004 is somewhat better. However, I'm not saying that the 2004's didn't have their issues with glue spots or creased leather.
However, I think in general the materials were better on the 2004's.

However, if it came to a pair I would wear, go with the recent release. Who wants a 7 year old shoe with the rubber and leather that will crack and
discolor just because of their age. Just my opinion.

I totally agree with you bro.

I got my pair and was third in line but once we got in the mall there was an employee from a different store waiting at the gate of where I was going that already had 2 pairs. This is what makes me mad, he took a size from someone else that had been there 3+ hours just because he works at the mall and could walk in whenever he wanted before 7:30 and be the first in line anywhere. Pisses me off so bad

I got my pair and was third in line but once we got in the mall there was an employee from a different store waiting at the gate of where I was going that already had 2 pairs. This is what makes me mad, he took a size from someone else that had been there 3+ hours just because he works at the mall and could walk in whenever he wanted before 7:30 and be the first in line anywhere. Pisses me off so bad
honestly, even though thats f'd up, its one of the perks for working minimum wage at a shoe store. similar to someone working at the polo store or bestbuy. i remembered one of my friends was able to get a PS3 on release date. sometimes you work for perks

Kudos to you for taking several pairs of a sneaker away from someone else who was trying to pay retail but instead has to pay resell prices because you purchased their size and didn't even need it.

Go cry to nike with that BS. Complain to nike about making more so everyone can get a pair its first come first serve -- How about you buy as many as you can then resell them for retail to all the babies that are crying they couldnt get a pair cause they didnt put in any work :rolleyes

Congrats on what you've accomplished

Hey man....Free is free, Anyone can do it just got to put in the work -- im not trying to get over on anyone if people didnt buy them from me then there wouldn't be a reason for me to do it.

And I bet you drive an exotic car....make six figures with your corporate job, a model type wife and a 5 bedroom house...

Are you ******ed? That's what you got from my post? U mad bro?

Will there ever be a time when grown men that already own hundreds of pairs of sneakers will not complain about reseller prices when they can't get a new release? It is what it is. I'm sure those same complainers would never let go of any shoe in their collection for the same price you paid for it. Just some food for thought.. :D

EXACTLY! Buying all heat for retail....lets see how many people hit me up :rolleyes

If ppl really wanted em that bad you would put the work in and be there b4 everyone else, the shoe gm is serious right the obsidians n and 6s didn't sell that quick as the 7s that tells you the new kids on it now and it was just 2yrs ago the Olympics dropped take note!

Couldn't have said it better.

Basically
Will there ever be a time when grown men that already own hundreds of pairs of sneakers will not complain about reseller prices when they can't get a new release? It is what it is. I'm sure those same complainers would never let go of any shoe in their collection for the same price you paid for it. Just some food for thought..
happy.gif
I agree it is what it is.  But its not the same selling something from my personal collection to buying various sizes on release day.

Last edited:
Basically

I agree it is what it is.  But its not the same selling something from my personal collection to buying various sizes on release day.

I did need all those pairs though. So i could resell them. You act like 3-4 pairs is that big of a difference when you got these dudes out here buying full size runs and flipping them on ebay. Im selling to earn a free pair of sneakers -- not everyone hates resellers -- some people rather just spend the resell price instead of putting in the work.

Last edited:
I did need all those pairs though. So i could resell them. You act like 3-4 pairs is that big of a difference when you got these dudes out here buying full size runs and flipping them on ebay. Im selling to earn a free pair of sneakers -- not everyone hates resellers -- some people rather just spend the resell price instead of putting in the work.

3-4 pairs times the hundreds of thousands of other people who do the same as you = the problem we have today. 'Nuff said.

3-4 pairs times the hundreds of thousands of other people who do the same as you = the problem we have today. 'Nuff said.

100s of smart people then. Not my fault Nike doesn't release enough pairs. You saying if i didnt buy 2-3 extra pairs someone who wanted them would have got them or maybe another reseller would have taken them. I know damn well people be hating on resellers but will cop an extra pair to flip on their friends....smfh

Last edited:
There's no organization when it comes to these releases. I stood in line at a mall outside at 5am that has 5 sneaker stores and they only received between 14 - 50 plus shoes per store. Why would JB limit how many shoes these stores is beneath me. Anyhow, the first 56 people got their tickets to foot locker, which became sold out.
Mind you there is only 1 security guard. It was so easy for people from the back of the line to cut into the mall when it opened at 8am. People became furious and was ready to mob the mall. The security guard goes on about closing the mall down and all this and that. Mind you he only have a flash light and a cellphone. Someone screamed out, the mall opens at 8am, you just can't shut down the mall. Everybody broke out running in.
The first time ever in my life I had to run to a store and purchase shoes. Not only that, I had to jump over the sidewalk railing and elbow my way into the entrance just to keep my spot. Never again will I do this...
I ended up getting a size 12 when i needed a size 11. And I got a size 7 GS when I needed an 8. Being that shoes were too big, nobody wanted to trade and some people wanted more money on top of the trade, I ended up selling them for $220 ( pain and suffering included). I kept the size 7 for a friend.
This pissed me off so much. I try not to use my connection so I can give people a fair chance. The way things went down, I'll just take 45 mins ride to the store where my friend is a store manager.
Bro, thats an admirable notion but you crazy. Get your dam kicks next time! You getting your pair wont affect the sneaker eco system...Now 5 pairs from your connect is nasty 
devil.gif

People are bidding on eBay like caged animals up to 300$ for these ! That's y I wanted to easily cop these and bred 4s and chunk the deuce at JB for good and just cop euro exclusive air maxes

Plain and simple if you really want a pair of shoes and you spend the time you will get them at retail. I havent left the house for a release in a couple years and i have been able to get multiple pairs of every release. Usually the kids complaining are the ones that dont know what they are doing and they just want pairs to fall in their lap. For instructions on how to handle a release reference the concord thread. Pretty much every way to secure a pair is in there.

Also if you disagree and really want to prove a point you should boycott resellers and sell all your heat off for retail. Hit me up when you do.

you know whats funny? all the past releases that have been crazy..concords, wc 4s, cav 4s, & playoff 12s. out of all them i HARDLY see anyone wearing jordans. its like how are these shoes selling out but no one in nyc is wearing them. since they playoff released no lie, i have seen 3 people wearing them. its like are aliens buying sneakers or something? 0]

Maybe everyone wants to wait until others' pairs are trashed.

I ended up getting 3 pairs. One from camping out, and my store had 3 pairs left over so I copped a 12 which I hooked up a big footed homie for retail. Should be expecting my pair from NDC next week

I refuse to ever deal with mall releases ever again. I'd rather camp for my kicks so i'm guaranteed my pair, instead of running like crazy animals into the mall. But each to their own.

To Any one who orders from end on a regular basis, I ordered my pair on Friday around 630 est which was Saturday early morning over there I know on the Web site it says items ordered after 4 on Fridays would be despatched the following Monday so I haven't gotten a shipping email yet but I have gotten an order confirmation should I expect my order to be shipped tomorrow ? I don't mind the wait but I am paranoid about getting canceled

Go cry to nike with that BS. Complain to nike about making more so everyone can get a pair its first come first serve -- How about you buy as many as you can then resell them for retail to all the babies that are crying they couldnt get a pair cause they didnt put in any work :rolleyes

:lol: who's crying? I'm just stating the obvious. No need to get all butt hurt and defensive.

Last edited:
To Any one who orders from end on a regular basis, I ordered my pair on Friday around 630 est which was Saturday early morning over there I know on the Web site it says items ordered after 4 on Fridays would be despatched the following Monday so I haven't gotten a shipping email yet but I have gotten an order confirmation should I expect my order to be shipped tomorrow ? I don't mind the wait but I am paranoid about getting canceled
 chances are that they already shipped it... U should get it wed or thursday....

Last edited:
Basically

it's exactly the same. He paid for the sneakers and he can do what he wishes with them. Whether he purchases them on release day or 3 years later. He spent HIS money on them not yours. That would be like me coming in here getting mad at you for collecting so many sneakers. You only have two feet why do you need so many sneakers?? Cmon. We've all benefitted from the reselling of sneakers one way or another. Whether it's reselling on release day or reselling from your personal collection in the future..Unfortunately that's the nature of the beast..

Back
Top Bottom