Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

^ good looking out i didnt even notice that
eek.gif

Good post with the ebay pics. They look gorgeous I always liked the silver accent just has the right amount of swag

Those pics make em look like trash....second to bottom pic.. the front off the shoe where the ^^ are...it isn't even fully painted...:/

I still have my 04's.  I'm still undecided on whether to get them or not.  There's a bit of yellowing, but if this release is like the 04 quality, it will make my decision a bit easier.

7232952642_1369a23d9b.jpg

7232955268_e03e19ce97.jpg

7232954032_107886fa03.jpg

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

im gonna buy em early.. im just hoping that the leather on em wont be crappy

When is Jordan quality ever not crappy? They did a decent job with the Concords but that's about it

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

im gonna buy em early.. im just hoping that the leather on em wont be crappy

When is Jordan quality ever not crappy? They did a decent job with the Concords but that's about it

How have the VIIs sizing been lately? The last pair I bought were the CDP Hares and I found those to be a little big. Is going down 0.5 the way to go?

Much appreciated.

The pictures of these look good now I just got to see them I person do I can really judge the quality....

Originally Posted by Janitor

How have the VIIs sizing been lately? The last pair I bought were the CDP Hares and I found those to be a little big. Is going down 0.5 the way to go?

Much appreciated.

Well all the 7s that released last year ran TTS for me.
This includes the Bordeauxs, Cardinals & Orions.

I'm assuming the YOTRs fit the same as well.

Back
Top Bottom