Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

i remember when i got the ogs. the stringy rubbery stuff that was used as padding around the ankle area started coming out after ballin in them a few times. i kept cutting with scissors hoping they would quit. i ended up returning them and getting the white/midnight navy jumpman pros.

a few stores around here took off like 15 bucks n my boy works at one of them so if i do buy he can give an extra 20 percent off

These are leaps and bounds above the Flu Games. Flu Games are the worst retro release in my mind - the cheap nubuck, the childish sick face and numbers written on them -- disgraces the XII completely, IMO. The quality on these 12's are pretty damn good!

Originally Posted by Gags1587

These are leaps and bounds above the Flu Games. Flu Games are the worst retro release in my mind - the cheap nubuck, the childish sick face and numbers written on them -- disgraces the XII completely, IMO. The quality on these 12's are pretty damn good!

I agree. Flu games turned out to be a travesty.

I actually wanted the Flu Games until I saw them in person. Waiting to bring the White/Reds out when it gets hot in Jersey. May have to go get a 2nd pair.

Copped these on the weekend with 10% members discount at footlocker Australia, I prefer the Rising Suns because I love all white kicks, but can't beat an OG CW

yeah im waiting for these2 go on sale also..that way i can get an extra 30% off 4rm my ex-girl that works at footaction. want a pair2 ball in also..

i want another pair but im broke
frown.gif

they still everywhere....good cuz i'm stretched thin because of these foams and school bills, i got da OG's and i could glue da loose sole back

(which i will do today) but i want another pair thats freshly made...can't keep holding on to da 13 year old sneaker expecting them to stay

da same forever so imma cop da retros.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they still everywhere....good cuz i'm stretched thin because of these foams and school bills, i got da OG's and i could glue da loose sole back

(which i will do today) but i want another pair thats freshly made...can't keep holding on to da 13 year old sneaker expecting them to stay

da same forever so imma cop da retros.
this guy doesnt make any sense sometimes, the varsity red 6 is a failure because they are still everyone, but the white/red 12s are still everywhere and more widely available than the 6's but those arent a failure? I have and love both... But come on man if the varsity red six is a failure for not saling out instantly then the white/red 12 is a failure.

I think both shoes are dope though

Well i picked mine up today from my homegirl. i got these another pair of 6s n some space jams for my 6yo daugther all for 250 & my freshwaters were @ da crib when i came home. Ice Cube said it best........ 2day was a good day oooooooh ahhhhhh!

Back
Top Bottom