Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

just received my pair last week:

shape is ok for me, don't sleep on this guys...

Not only am i sleeping on these....the snooze button will break the morning these drop.

Those pics up there make them look nice.

Can't wait till RD, or when pre orders pop up.

The real travesty is the are the black and blue 11's that drop this year. Notice that i didnt call them Space Jams, because theyre not JAMS! they totallyruined the shoe, and like sheep everyone will be flocking to them. Is it the icey sole? is that why its wanted? Because i'll tell you right now, when thosethings turn yellow, you will be left with one sorry excuse for a shoe, with nasty yellow soles to boot.

I have 3 pairs of 12's. Original taxi's, Original black/red, and retro black red. I think the retro's look better on feet since they modified theshape a bit to look more like a basketball shoe and less like a boot.

I will grab these for sure!

Originally Posted by TrunksSSJ23

the OG 12 shape is frikin disgusting, the retros look a lot better

t5fy88.gif

In all honesty the old XII is really bulky the newer one isn't really a different shape itself, but the way the red is placed is different, which gives youthe illusion it has a different shape.

actually he's right...OG XII's suck compared to da first retro run of XII's in terms of ballin comfort.
Definitley agree, the 04 retros were much lighter and more comfortable than my OG taxis which were like bricks. The OG was a tank though. Ihavent worn my CDP XII yet, so I cant compare the newer rendition of retros to the OG or 04s.

Was never a huge fan of the 12's even though MJ played some great games in them. I do love these colors though. Beautiful shoe, but not looking for12's.

damn im hoping these feel like the 03 Nubucks

im thinking of gettin these since i sold my OGs

RD decision tho

tongue.gif

my 8th pair of original white/red XIIs.... well, 8th time purchasing a pair....

4006362445_7bd20fc09c.jpg

I'm feeling so gnarly right now...
glasses.gif
lol.

i saw those the other day....it said something about one shoe being a different white than the other

The upper back on the right shoe is a little yellowed due to the glue aging and slowly creeping. The extra pics looked perfect.

Lol, if those OG'z were $130 shipped I would've copped. But I still think the retro shape is better.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

The real travesty is the are the black and blue 11's that drop this year. Notice that i didnt call them Space Jams, because theyre not JAMS! they totally ruined the shoe, and like sheep everyone will be flocking to them. Is it the icey sole? is that why its wanted? Because i'll tell you right now, when those things turn yellow, you will be left with one sorry excuse for a shoe, with nasty yellow soles to boot.

I have 3 pairs of 12's. Original taxi's, Original black/red, and retro black red. I think the retro's look better on feet since they modified the shape a bit to look more like a basketball shoe and less like a boot.

I will grab these for sure!

I actually prefer the shape of the OG XIIs over the retros. Sometimes the retros look like bananas.

Back
Top Bottom