Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Just recieved yesterday from vmv. shape doesnt look off at all to me..The early pics must have had the laces choked or sumthin idk

Wow, very nice.

Thanks dude....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Just recieved yesterday from vmv. shape doesnt look off at all to me..The early pics must have had the laces choked or sumthin idk

Wow, very nice.

Thanks dude....
pimp.gif
Im def picking these up

will releases not be coming laced anymore? that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
because the VIIs that released were all deformed cuz of thelacing at the store i got mine from

footalog: 180 + shipping= 200
im not tryin to pay retail (150) so ill guess ill wait 2 RD

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Coppin a couple of pairs for sure but smh at jb for the silhouette shape change.

jordan xii's have been coming in the same looking shape as early as the flints, frenchies. from what i can remember the playoff retros didnt even totallyfeel or have the same shape as the og's. ogs just have that distinct bulky feel to them and i love that. the matierial feels a lot thicker and the overallshoe material just seems at a higher quality. jsut scooped a pair of obsidians xii! that might make me decide to skip this release. my first pair of ogxii's.. love em!
pimp.gif

First thing I thought about was a banana

I was hype about these but now I'm like o ok....

Still might cop 1 just for the color..I dunno

bad shape, seems like nike and jb are both putting out banana-shaped toeboxes nowadays. got the og's, enjoy the retro's

hmm which XII has better quality...the breds, white/red or the rising suns........or the nubucks university blues 09

Im gonna have to rock the F out of my OG's b4 these drop.

Ill still be copping a 2009 pair tho. Im excited.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the shape is off comments and what not..... yall still coppin

for what its worth, black and red 12s are dropping black friday

white/red 12s are """slated""" for a week before the black/red release.....

Theres no kids sizes or kids sku in the system, so maybe they are an LS release....

These didn't turn out as well as I expected. I'd rather cop the flu games then these...

Back
Top Bottom