Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

They look nice in those pics
pimp.gif

footlocker pics are doing them justice
if im unable to cop the space jams i wont be to hurt because i will have these

A week before the space jams......It's dam near a pack for me because I will be coppin both....Jb knows what there doin

Originally Posted by dtb00201

everyone keeps crying about the shape...but to me these dont look any more different from the originals than the 03 retro did.....people keep screaming banana....but the first legit detailed pics not from a non early release site and what do you know....they dont look like a banana
[Rick James, Chappelle Skit] You got "delusions of ganter"...

It is what it is. Shape is same as CDP, which curl up after 2 wears.

I wore my o.g.s to see these retros upfront. All I can say is, thank GOD the o.g. XIIs are built like tanks...

Sick colorway......but I am good with my Blk/Wht All Star and Taxi.....

SRP need 150USD?! too much for me....

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i got da OG's...but imma get these...da soles of da OG's are comin off and i been lazy to glue em back on.

And here I thought the OG XII's were tanks, I guess they do come undone.
Yeah but if the glue is the only problem that can be fixed easily, not a big deal.
true, i got alot of wears on these + they from 1997...i guess i'll glue em in da weekend.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I would rather see them release the playoffs than these.....These are okay.....

not sure if this has been answered already but are these a GR? i'm noy going to have to line-up for these am i? gettin too old LOL!

It's funny how JB doesn't release these in a pack b/c they know both shoes are desired. Instead they release them seperately so they can bilk an extra$25 off of everybody w/ the markup on the Space Jams. If it was some retro + colorway of the XIIs set to release a week b4 the space jams you best believethey'd be in a pack together instead.

there should be a GR because they are available in GS @ toddler sz

these should start showing up online after thanksgiving, probably a little bit under retail.

Originally Posted by airgerald23

i feel that the pics dont do justice. some pics showing them with a weird shape. and in other pics they look pretty good. idk...

yea same with the space jams

Hmm... assuming that Q-Rich is wearing GRs, these seemed to hold up pretty well against LeBron last night...

If these can sustain 27 minutes of on-court abuse by LeBron (the total number of scoreless mins Q played last night), then they just might be worth it...

Back
Top Bottom