Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

they wont look as bad in person
ive seen and held the rising suns today and the shape isnt that bad
these shouldnt be to different shape and quality wise i mean they had to be produced around the same time

Lol if its not one thing its another with you guys. I guess I can't relate because I never had the OGs. Ill will be copping for sure.

+%% is wrong with them, these pre releases have to be made outside of the regular production lines....the shape is way off

indifferent.gif

I really don't care about shape, the White/Red XII are my all-time favorite Jordans so these are a must cop for me. Hopefully I'll be able to cop 2pairs, 1 to rock, 1 to stock, and then have my Originals handy for special occasions
glasses.gif

I'll be buying these.
smile.gif

I'm aiming for 2 pairs so I can have one to play basketball in, unless I find a pair of OG's for a nice price.
smile.gif

dis regard my post count NT, i've been here, maybe not too long but i'll ezplain myself. let me just start off by saying what everybody in their rightmind is saying, these retroes is garbage, off-shape, not the same etc, karma is a btch right? (huh????) oh my bad, i forgot to refresh your memory, don'tyou remember the kid a while back that did his first post on the OG 12's.....and he started bragging about its glorifying status and that he wished thatthey wouldn't make a retro because then everybody and they momma would have them. and then he went on to ask if anybody had them and that if they agreeedwith him on his thoughts.....but nooooooo, NT wanted to hate and bash the "noob" and begged for his banishment. yeah that's me you ignorantfools, ha ha you even had the nerve to say my og's were fake!!! yeah right im far from fakes like i told you, but wait who listens to a"noob"....dont underestimate me just because of my low post count, you guys cried for my banishment, begged for lockdowns on my topics, flamed melike you knew me, and theatened me, well there you go, what goes around, comes around, that why you guys are gettin cheap off-shape retro 12's from JB, haha, look at my link, thats me in front my OG 12's, up close and personel so tell me what's fake about this time mr know-it-all punks.......aaaaaahh nowthat i got that off my chest, what's up NT!!!, i told y'all to go hell but what was i thinking, we're already there with all this garbage out,fusions after fusions, six rings in rainbow colors, retroes with cheap made materials, carpet suede, fake nubuck, degraded leather, loss of confort, damn thelist goes on numbered jordans getting worse after year ( ex: 2k9) etc, bottom line JB doesn't care anymore folks, its all about the money to them now, itslike we raising a kid hella good but then he grows up to be greedy and cheap in return, in other words, WE raised jordan brand to its fame and glory by buyingthere products and supporting them all these years, we gave so much to them (as in money) and in return they've grown up to be greedy with the grailjordans we really want, and if they do produce the ones we like, they make them cheap with effortless material. and we're still buying it!!!! thats theproblem, by doing that your telling JB in a financial manner that there still doing ok, what we need to do is boycott untill they give us what we really wantand made in the materials as good as we spend our money on, not payless quality like it is now a days. but of course sneaker heads like me are are only a smallpercentage of the general consumer society and we're only strong in numbers...........

note: you have to copy and paste that link on the address bar, i dont know how to straight up upload the picture on here

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

They look kinda cheap, but I'm still copping

exactly what im talking about, you knows it bad, but you still copping?? c'mon man that's why the shoe game is the hole right now

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

You guys complain about the material, but still cop.

You guys complain about the colorway, but still cop.

You guys complain about the shape, but still cop.

Holy +%$!. You guys gotta stop.

Word.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom