Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Maybe it Utah or Montanta.

CDP 11/12 sold out by 4 am in Houston. What is mean is that if you weren;t in line by 4, you did not get a pair. Word to me.

SpaceJams will be gone in seconds in Houston, I expect multiple robbings and possible shootouts at Sharpstown and Gunzpoint Mall
yeah, H-town is serious on these shoe releases . the people there dont play around
i still saw a couple of 11/12 cdps 4 days after they released here in L.A.

i just said screw it and went ahead and ordered from sneakerpost. i wanted the 30% discount on these, but the hookups at both stores i deal with who are alwaysvery reliable for me both told me that more then likely they wouldn't be able to get the 30% off on these for about 10 days after they released.

paying $150 even to get these a few days early doesn't seem so bad now that i think about it and since i was going to tip $15-20 to get them with the the30% i would have only saved about $20 anyways.

now comes the task of finding extra money for the space jams

Originally Posted by edunpeal

iam hearing alot of people are going to sleep on these to make room for the SpaceJams
grin.gif
.........good more me hehehe
roll.gif

Honestly, I think you can wait...but not too long. Some people are gonna sleep because of SJ's, then when theydon't get their pair of XIs and are faced with Kobe prices on ebay, they'll settle for the XII's, especially since a lot of people probably willeither get some sort of gift card for Christmas and how people's opinion changes once they see a shoe on others' feet. I'm a 14 so I'm gonnaroll the dice and see if I can wait until January to get mine.

Two spots I seen had them in NYC
145st in harlem I think store is called BJ's
and Fordam Road in Bronx Athletes foot
I believe both were retail

I picked mine up yesterday
smile.gif
. IMO, the red and white 12s are the most fashionable Jordans ever for casual wear. I like 11s the best but I must admit, the 12slook better for casual wear IMO. I'd rather wear these then the space jams.

Originally Posted by Raices03

Two spots I seen had them in NYC
145st in harlem I think store is called BJ's
and Fordam Road in Bronx Athletes foot
I believe both were retail

bjs got em for 160 and 110 for big kids

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Picked up a 2nd pair today...

frown.gif
I want them now. SJ's first. I'll get my girl to pick these upChristmas Eve. If not, i'll buy them myself if they're still around. These just bumped out the black/red VI's easy.

yo, NT help me out by telling me how you guys picking these up for $110 and $120

thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom