Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

pimp.gif

Dont sleep

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I just went on Eastbay.com and they have the shoes with a ticker beside it saying when the shoes will be available. Has anyone ever seen that before with them? I wouldnt know cause it's been at least 3 yrs since I ordered anything from Eastbay.

looks new to me but i never order off eastbay anyway(looks like they will post thier FSR @ 11pm not midnight)....... p.s. R60vortex let me borrow some blackpepper bro......

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I just went on Eastbay.com and they have the shoes with a ticker beside it saying when the shoes will be available. Has anyone ever seen that before with them? I wouldnt know cause it's been at least 3 yrs since I ordered anything from Eastbay.

looks new to me but i never order off eastbay anyway(looks like they will post thier FSR @ 11pm not midnight)....... p.s. R60vortex let me borrow some black pepper bro......
they do it sometimes the ticker .... i remember they did it for the 11/12 pack and some others. Lol bro get your own

the space between the 2nd and 3rd lace hole irks me a bit, but i just ended up skipping the second one

I'm waiting until after X-Mas for these, I hope I made the right decision.

These would have been a nice way to kick off the 2010 year, and 25th anniversary, but JB just had to squeeze these in the same month as the SJ's.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

These would have been a nice way to kick off the 2010 year, and 25th anniversary, but JB just had to squeeze these in the same month as the SJ's.
smh.gif

Within a dam week.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

smh.gif

Within a dam week.
smh.gif

Yeah within a week even! And during the holidays!
Not spending $350+ on 2 pairs of shoes within a week, it's just not right.

I'm just ranting now, because I really want these.
laugh.gif

man im so upset that i cant get these
hopefully they stay around a couple days
long story short i had money set aside for these, my momz told me she would buy them for me so i spent all i had on clothes to match
now she is saying shes not getting them and i have no cash smh
returning the clothes isnt an option since i popped all the tags

Originally Posted by edunpeal

i refuse to pay retail for these
mad.gif
.......but for the SpaceJams definitely
pimp.gif

I feel the other way around.....quality wise I think these win....I will be paying retail for both but dreading paying retail for SJ's..

OFFICIALLY GOT MY PAIR TODAY FROM A LOCAL MOM N POPS STORE....THE BOTTOM OF XII'S IS COOOOLLLDDDD....IT GOTTA SEE THRU RED BOTTOMS LIKE THE XI MODELS...JBMIGHT BE STEPPIN UP THEY GAME WIT THESE

Back
Top Bottom