Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

EA disco for the win....

nerd.gif
EDIT: kenJi714, your logic is flawed these have been out for about a month. Other than the fact that it is a Jordan release, and they do exclude alot of them, why would they be excluded from a F&F or an EA ? If they've been out more than two weeks (?) employees correct me if I'm wrong, thenthey're eligible for disco.

I'm just sayin....

glasses.gif

just got mine off eastbay. used the $25 gc from space jams and bing cashback so the total was only $102. these shoes rock!

Originally Posted by ryansoxfan

just got mine off eastbay. used the $25 gc from space jams and bing cashback so the total was only $102. these shoes rock!

Great deal... I need to jump on these soon.

Around my way they are moving good most spots are sold out or only have big sizes and they dont know if they are going to restock. I am real happy with my pairand actualyl rocked them yesturday

I love how comfy these are..I will definately be getting another pair come income tax time..

PE's are being worn now...not just normal releases....joe johnson has a pair on...kevin martin has a black and purple pair on and heres gerald wallace

capt.9ae31b17cf444becbe35ae772333d06c.spurs_bobcats_basketball_nccb102.jpg

XII are so sexy. Gonna cop like 1 more pair when they hit $99. At this slow selling rate i hope some of these end up at Nordstrom Rack for $49.99 a popsometime this summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

PE's are being worn now...not just normal releases....joe johnson has a pair on...kevin martin has a black and purple pair on and heres gerald wallace

capt.9ae31b17cf444becbe35ae772333d06c.spurs_bobcats_basketball_nccb102.jpg
Yea you right and josh howard was rockin his at tonights game as well, alot of cats will regret not getting a pair.

hey guys do the recent 12s (flu games and white/red and blk/blue) released fit the same as the taxis from the CDP pack??? any sizing tips?? i felt the taxi 12sfrom the cdp pack fit large...im a size 10 in all my jordans and the 10 in the cdp 12s felt a tad bit big....anyone have the same sizing problems??

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

hey guys do the recent 12s (flu games and white/red and blk/blue) released fit the same as the taxis from the CDP pack??? any sizing tips?? i felt the taxi 12s from the cdp pack fit large...im a size 10 in all my jordans and the 10 in the cdp 12s felt a tad bit big....anyone have the same sizing problems??

thanks in advance.

I think they fit about the same. You may want to go to the store and try them on. Best to be safe then sorry.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

well, for one im glad they werent in the pack. if they had been im sure they would be crappy quality.

hmm i think the quality of the CDP 12s was on point. doubt these would have been crappy if they were in the 11/12 pack.

well, for one im glad they werent in the pack. if they had been im sure they would be crappy quality.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: Do your homework first before you make stupid comments, this is the same thing as the taxi except the leather is red. CDP 12 quality = white/red 12quality

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do your homework first before you make stupid comments, this is the same thing as the taxi except the leather is red. CDP 12 quality = Cherry 12 quality
cherry?
laugh.gif

naw but you got a point, da CDP 12's are basically da same as these..and da CDP 12's weren't bad at all actually, pretty on par with da 2004retros.

Back
Top Bottom