Detailed pics--Air jordan 6 rings Black--Clear sole!!!

Originally Posted by mikeposite

good thing their limited release cause less of them will be on the face of the Earth
laugh.gif
roll.gif

mikeposite wrote:
good thing their limited release cause less of them will be on the face of the Earth

laugh.gif
thought they could get us with the icey soles...WRONG
mad.gif
...not even icey soles could save these
tired.gif

I don't know what demographic they used for this one, but to refrain from saying something else I'll leave it at that

damn... if it didnt have that print on the side... these would have been alright. but those godzillas ruined it....

as everyone said the soles are nice, the rest of the shoe no. btw what is up with godzilla is that like a reference to charles barkley??

Really not feeling all those other colors not even the clear soles. JB needs to stop on OD on colors on a single shoe. Had they kept all the black and replacedthe colors with just one solid color it wouldn't be too bad.

I didn't think they could do any worse than what I've already seen...

Once again JB has outdone itself (in a bad way).

There would need to be lots more than clear soles to save this shoe. Looks terrible.

I dont know how many of these stupid shoes they are going to make. Isnt there about 20 different colorways coming out, i hate these and nelly
indifferent.gif

Clear soles!! Wow!! Amazing!!
eyes.gif
Who cares!!? Plenty of Jordans have clear soles...big deal!

As for the shoe itself...it's atrocious. That's all that needs to be said really.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom