Detailed pics of Air Jordan 1 (Black/Stealth Grey/White)

aj-shadoww-grey-2.jpg

aj-shadoww-grey-3.jpg

aj-shadoww-grey-4.jpg

aj-shadoww-grey-5.jpg

aj-shadoww-grey-6.jpg

aj-shadoww-grey-7.jpg

The Air Jordan 1 has been released in more colorways than you can think of this year! Are you pleased with the Air Jordan 1 addiction Jordan Brand has been providing or are you already looking forward to what JB has for us next year?
This particular Air Jordan 1, which will release in September, features a Black/Grey leather base combined with a white midsole and a black outsole. As an added feature, the grey areas (heel panel, toe box) on this shoe contain a unique textured design, while the black-colored areas are made of premium leather. Is this one of the better Air Jordan 1 colorways seen in 2009?

the texture on the grey areas ruins the shoe for me... i was gonna get these until i saw that

Originally Posted by BrAdNoN

the texture on the grey areas ruins the shoe for me... i was gonna get these until i saw that
Its not going to stop me from getting them but I had hoped that the Grey would have been smooth instead of textured
ohwell.gif

so much better without textured suede er whatever it is
copped though and lazy b i like dat avy

That texture does look kinda funny. I've decided I don't really like the way I's look or feel on my feet. Very uncomfy and make my feet look likeduck feet b/c they're so flat on the toe box. I will say that this is one colorway that was very tempting for me to cop though. But now that I look at thattextured suede, I think I may have just found an excuse to keep my money in my pocket on this one.

Cops for this year: DMP 1 Pack, These, White/Red 12's and Possibly Black/Red 12's if they end up lookin right.

Back
Top Bottom